Unosource Controls Controler info.
Posted by David Alatorre on Thursday, February 28 2008
I have a question about what type of signal does a pump package controler (Unosource Controler #- UC 8200) take as far as speed control. There is an AI input from a flow meter thats going to go to our controler and we will be sending out a 0 to 10v or 4 to 20ma signal out of our controler. If this would work with your controler I would like ro know as soon as possible please.
Currently there are no responces to this post.
to Unosource Controls
If you need your Unosource Controls unit tested or repaired
then give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
We give free estimates and offer a year warranty.
Industrial Electronic Repair
266 Northstar Dr. Suite 136
Rural Hall, NC 27045
Reply to the Message Below!
OLD Topic: Unosource Controls Controler info.
- Uniloy Daniel Monday, December 12 2016 10:03 pm
- Unosource Controls drawings Thentsch Thursday, November 5 2009 3:40 am
- Unipo Unipo flat panel monitor james Friday, May 15 2009 10:29 pm
- Unipo LOOKING FOR PARTS ON UNIPO 2TT0901CAN02C MICHAEL Monday, March 2 2009 2:34 pm
- Unosource Controls IT-682-K Fred Thursday, August 21 2008 6:48 pm
- Unosource Controls Controler info. David Thursday, February 28 2008 3:29 pm
- Unosource Controls the unosourse control package Dexter Wednesday, February 20 2008 10:59 pm
- Unosource Controls PC bords william Monday, December 10 2007 11:02 pm
- Uniloc Operator manual requiered Klaus Wednesday, October 24 2007 5:13 pm
- Unilux Unilux Manuals Rene Wednesday, July 18 2007 8:08 pm
- Uticor LOOKING FOR PARTS MICHAEL Friday, December 1 2006 3:25 pm
- Unosource Controls V V 8200C Triplex Pump Control System Danny Monday, May 15 2006 5:23 pm
- Unosource Controls Unosource Model #VV8200P chilled water pkgd system Sharon Tuesday, February 14 2006 11:49 pm