K.E.W Service & Repair Forum

HelloI have just purchased a KEW 38A2VA power washer with a faulty heater. Is it possible to get a manual and an exploded view drawing over this machine?Thanks!

β€” Posted by Serge on 2013-06-13

ReplyπŸ—¨οΈAsk a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "K.E.W"

If you need your K.E.W unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 95 Comments

#K.E.W by Martin Ferguson on 2009-07-10 14:10
No comments
#K.E.W by Garry S James on 2009-04-09 10:26
I have a KEW 1502V – Hot & Cold Pressure Washer. I will be running this of a Generator at the same time as a water pump which has a rating of 700w.1. Can you what is the start up current of the Pressure Washer.2. What size Generator should I be looking for to run the Pressure Water and the Water Pum…...
Show More
#K.E.W by Blair on 2007-08-15 01:10
call windy city equipment located in Elgin, Illinois
#K.E.W by larry on 2009-03-26 07:25
need to find out how to change the unit from 110 volts to 220 volts. thanks
#K.E.W by maria helena on 2010-03-17 22:12
i need manual for kew 1640ha
#K.E.W by Arvid Hartsuiker on 2008-11-11 18:15
Front seal on pump leaking, looking for parts to repair and repair manual. Please give me a call or email. Thanks Arvid
#K.E.W by REYGAN on 2008-11-06 11:58
my steam cleaner 1640h is showing alarm F1 could anybody help me to find out the reason or send me manual of this machine thanksreygan bernard
#K.E.W by steve oliveros on 2011-06-24 22:12
i need a parts list so i could repair the pump
#K.E.W by Anthony blair rowland on 2012-06-04 19:58
Please can you help i have a kew 1502v it will run fine cold, as soon as i demand heat it runs for 5 seconds and switches off if you switch it on & off,it runs for 5seconds and it will do this all day. what is the solution please
#K.E.W by Six B Construction on 2008-10-02 15:28
I need a operation manuel for K.E.W. 3803V-103
#K.E.W by lyndon hammill on 2006-11-06 19:24
All the lights on the temp gauge lit means that the fuel tankis empty. If there is fuel in the tank, there may not be enoughto activate the tank sensor. put more fuel in.If the tank is full,the tank sender is faulty. It will need replacing.In the meentime you can bypass the tank sender by shorting o…...
Show More
#K.E.W by EdwardKn on 2015-03-27 17:20
Hello. And Bye.
#K.E.W by reidar kvalvik on 2010-04-19 13:53
Hi.I need reper manual for KEW royalBest regards Reidar Kvalvik
#K.E.W by Rudy Martens on 2009-10-28 06:19
I need a operation manual for KEW 1502v-66
#K.E.W by Ron on 2010-10-12 02:52
My coil froze last winer when heater broke in shop over weekend , do you have any coils
#K.E.W by Brent C. on 2012-10-02 22:26
No fuel getting to burner, need manual for test procedure. Thank you, Brent C.
#K.E.W by hans on 2009-05-13 16:54
i can\'t get pressure on my kew 1640H. But i have seen that there are watercristals in the pressuremeter. Does someone know what the problem is?Thanks
#K.E.W by Dale on 2009-04-08 00:10
Hi, put a oring kit in pump an still get only tap pressure everything looks good ,keyway on pump motor fine. any ideas. Thanks,
#K.E.W by Carolyn S. Valdivia on 2011-06-22 21:16
KEW 3803V-103 fuel pump is not delivering to the burner. Please either send a manual or advise. I will call for technical assistance 6/23/2011Thank you Carolyn S. ValdiviaJackson Drop Storage YardTruck & Trailer Repair517-795-1353
#K.E.W by angelineadlecraft@gmail.com on 2019-05-02 14:02
Good dayI am trying to find a manual to assist me with the heating system of a K.E.W. 38A2VA.Many thanks
#K.E.W by john farkas on 2011-10-26 18:47
For any KEW products call Chris Gerber in S.C. (877)322-2586. Very knowledgable and helpfull. He is the US service rep.
#K.E.W by ken williams on 2011-11-08 03:02
Hi would you have a service manual for this cleaner??
#K.E.W by Stuart on 2008-08-09 08:20
I need a service manual for a KEW 1502-66 with exploded views, parts lists with prices... thank you for your time and help with this problem..
#K.E.W by thomas thorn on 2009-05-03 09:24
The temprature regulator on the top of the washer is broken off next to the gauge i need a new part
#K.E.W by brian breslin on 2009-10-14 19:43
where might I download a user manual for parts and maintenance of my 1640h Thanks Brian
#K.E.W by Jeff Osborn on 2009-11-23 21:46
I have recently acquired a K.E.W. Pressure washer and am trying to find information about it. It appears to be from Denmark and in the Model box it just says Hobby. Another box on the ID plate says 62 bar. The gauge on the machine reads 0 to 150 and on the face of the dial it says X 1000. THAT WOULD…...
Show More
#K.E.W by mark on 2014-10-21 13:50
hi could you tell me where I would get service manual for kew 1640hathanks mark
#K.E.W by holmeside garage lee scott on 2012-02-13 22:01
i have a kew 1640ha which i am having a bit trouble with reacently when whent to use it it cum up with the fault L1 and now the machine will not start,i was wundering if you could give me a bit help THANKS
#K.E.W by PAUL GALLAGHER on 2008-11-17 21:50
HI,I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A KEW 38A2VA POWER WASHER. IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A MANUAL FOR THIS MACHINE? ALSO WHAT GOES IN THE TANK MARKED WITH A SNOWFLAKE?THANKS PAUL.
#K.E.W by Ruth Montefiore on 2010-03-15 13:33
The black hose pipe connected to this pressure washer has a whole in it. Can it be repaired and if so how please. If not how much will it cost to desptach a replacement to me or where can I purchase this hose pipe? Is it something I can obtain from a builders merchants and if so what size please?I l…...
Show More
#K.E.W by Tom Hamilton on 2009-12-16 22:16
I may have the same pressure washer you have. My pressure gauge shows two circular pressure scales. The outer scale is from 0 to 150 with a heavy mark at the 50 digit and 100 digit. At the bottom it says \"BAR\". If your information plate says 62 BAR as mine does then acceptable pressure is between …...
Show More
#K.E.W by Josh Campbell on 2005-10-26 14:14
I am trying to refurbish a kew 1502v-66 power washer. I cannot get the oil fired burner to kick on. The control panel has a digital temp gauge and it shows the temperature of the water at its maximum value when the water is cold. I am in question if this is the problem with the burner not firing. I …...
Show More
#K.E.W by mohammed zaki on 2015-03-30 11:01
HelloPlease can you inform me where i can repair my washing machinemodel (5203k) in united arab emitares.Thanks @ Best Regards
#K.E.W by Adrian Frost on 2011-05-16 11:17
Hi, I have a KEW Steam Cleaner model 16A2V-66 Year 1986. I bought it from a company asset auction and never saw it working. I have now tried to use it and the temperature lights reached the temperature set once, then the burner went out and would not re-light. I dissconnected the fuel supply to the …...
Show More
#K.E.W by J.den Dekker on 2011-04-03 06:34
Geachte meneer/mevrouw,Ik heb heb kew 1500 hogedruk spuitpart nr. 6137219 Serial nr. 6998760.Kunt u mij vertellen of ik een terrascleaner kan krijgen voor deze hogedruk spuit en als dat mogelijk is kunt u mij vertellen waar en wat hij kost.vr.gr.J.den Dekker
#K.E.W by john farkas on 2011-10-26 18:38
I am looking a the circuit board for my 0840HA hot water pressure washer. Mine burned out, the rest of the machine is nearly new. It would be a shame to trash it. KEW no longer makes this board.
#K.E.W by Serge on 2013-06-13 13:06
HelloI have just purchased a KEW 38A2VA power washer with a faulty heater. Is it possible to get a manual and an exploded view drawing over this machine?Thanks!
#K.E.W by Murray Smith on 2010-10-09 06:33
I need a instruction manual for a KEW 1502-66 thank you
#K.E.W by TOBY ANDERSON on 2014-08-15 17:47
I have a kew alto 2340ha Everything was working and the usint up and quit It showed a 0 flashing and I unplougged it and put it back it reset to solid 0 but when you push the power on it does nothing. I let sit unplugged but nothing works now. Is there anyone who works on these anymore I am in Wisco…...
Show More
#K.E.W by Grant Neeley on 2012-01-24 13:44
I have a KEW 23A2V pressure washer that the boiler Coil is completely shot now. I have welded some hole back together, but now it is beyond repair. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement coil?
#K.E.W by thijs thissen on 2009-07-13 08:11
We have recently purchased an second hand KEW high pressure cleaner but it does not get the full cleaning pressure. Can I recieve an owners manual by email to see what parts may be broekn in order to fix the machine?Thank you in advance.best regards,Thijs.
#K.E.W by Kevin Gonneau on 2007-05-07 19:40
Looking for parts manual of help with parts for Unit Model #3803V-103 1985/40No.# 2104067 240v/1/30 ampAny help would be greatly appreciated.
#K.E.W by KEIRON on 2008-04-03 18:18
my steam cleaner is flashing F1 light, does anyone know what this fault is and does anyone have a manuel for this model?many thanks
#K.E.W by JAMES FARMER on 2016-05-02 19:22
the fuel will not pump, I don`t have the voltage coming out of the oil area of the board to open the solenoid on the fuel pump. I need a schematic to trace the problem, is there one available ?
#K.E.W by Richard Lane on 2008-12-24 11:32
HelloI have a kew 1502 steam cleaner which has a problem with the burner. It will run for about 5 seconds then cut out, I have changed the diesel filter and cleaned the filter into the nozzle. Also I have checked that the electrodes are working properly. Its as if something is turning the diesel sup…...
Show More
#K.E.W by gary case on 2010-09-23 15:00
we can\'t get water flow through the machine
#K.E.W by steve oiveros on 2011-06-20 23:33
I need a parts schematic so I could repair the pump I need the seals kit.
#K.E.W by m j cars on 2011-03-17 11:08
when i turn the machine on it trips the electrick
#K.E.W by Bodengien on 2017-12-18 08:27
HelloBought a secand hand KEW38A2VA and overhauld and cleanend the machine. The boiler doesnt start however. Can I get a manual for the machine ?? Thanks in advance. Bodengien.
#K.E.W by Raymond Cooper on 2007-12-19 04:18
I need a service manual for a KEW 4503KB with exploded views, parts lists with prices... thank you for your time and help with this problem..Raymond Cooper951-926-5394

Contact Us

πŸš‘Shop LocationπŸ› οΈ

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
πŸš‘ Rush repair shipments only β€” no walk-ins.

πŸ“žPhone

1-336-969-0110

πŸ“¦Mailing AddressπŸš›

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
πŸ“¦ Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.