albiral Service & Repair Forum

The Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image

— Posted by ted chan on 2008-03-06

Reply🗨️Ask a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "albiral"

If you need your albiral unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 143 Comments

#albiral by LignDyncBaina on 2008-02-13 17:54
Hi, my Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor is flickering and displaying distorted images. Looking for a repair technician ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Ian Maynard on 2008-02-19 18:30
I have an AlbiRal A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor that needs repair. It's not displaying any images, just a blank screen. Looking for a technician to fix it ASAP. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Haidl on 2008-07-06 03:25
The albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor is not displaying any image, showing a flashing red light on the power button. Please advise on troubleshooting steps and possible solutions. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by DAVID WALL on 2008-02-09 09:37
This is a follow-up to my previous message regarding the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor. The unit is still down. Please ensure someone gets back to me

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Fred Krueger on 2008-04-14 16:27
Hello, I hope you're well. I'm interested in purchasing an Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor. I'm not entirely certain if this is the correct model, but my team recommended I reach out to you. Can you please provide me with information on pricing and availability? I need to source one quickly. Thank …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#albiral by Dahl on 2008-03-11 18:28
My Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor is not showing any display. Looking for a repair technician to diagnose and fix the issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by SVR on 2008-09-01 15:26
The Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor is displaying Error Code 122. Need urgent assistance to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Edward Rivera on 2008-03-12 22:05
I have an Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor that is not displaying any images. Need a repair tech as soon as possible. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Mark Fredritz on 2008-01-18 23:20
Can the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor be repaired or is it better to buy a new one? Trying to check this off my to-do list.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Quang on 2008-08-05 02:53
I'm having trouble with the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor. Something seems to have stopped working, and I'm not exactly sure what the issue is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Janin on 2008-08-01 12:36
There seems to be an issue with the albiral a21 amb-2000-a-3 monitor. It's not functioning properly, and I'm unsure about the exact problem since I'm not familiar with this model. I'll do my best to investigate and provide assistance.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Julian Cuesta on 2008-02-09 10:37
Do you have an Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor available for repair or sale? It's crucial for keeping production running smoothly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by ADESINA AGBOOLA BAYONLE on 2008-10-27 14:30
Need help fixing my Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor. The screen won't turn on despite the power indicator lighting up. Looking for a repair technician to troubleshoot and repair it as soon as possible.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Gary Watkin on 2008-02-09 06:37
One of the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitors is not functioning normally. The unit is exhibiting strange behavior, but I'm not sure how to describe it accurately.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by PROM on 2008-10-05 03:08
The albiral a21 amb-2000-a-3 monitor unit is not functioning as intended. Maintenance team assistance is needed.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Jose R Diaz on 2008-10-05 15:44
Drive or board failure in Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor. Needs immediate attention, relocating to next machine.

—> Purchase or Repair:
Need someone to repair an Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 industrial monitor. It's not displaying any images; power light is on. Any help appreciated, must fix ASAP. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by John loh on 2008-03-14 01:18
Can the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor be repaired or replaced? Trying to check this off my to-do list.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Harding on 2008-03-07 19:19
Drive or board failure in albiral a21 amb-2000-a-3 monitor. Immediate attention needed. Schedule replacement ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Gatzki on 2008-02-19 22:29
Do you have an Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor available for sale or repair? Our unit went down, and we need to keep production running.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Marlon Premo on 2008-07-03 20:00
Can the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor be repaired or replaced? I'm looking to get this sorted as soon as possible. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by lonati on 2008-04-16 23:37
Hi there, I'm reaching out regarding an Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor that requires repair. Could you kindly provide me with more information on the services you offer for this model? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Witt on 2008-10-26 12:08
Drive or board in albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor just failed. Request immediate attention for replacement during maintenance rounds.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Christian Tang on 2008-10-10 12:33
The Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor experienced downtime today during the afternoon shift, causing a disruption in operations. Please investigate the issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by jonas on 2008-03-22 06:53
Looking for repair service for my Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor, not working properly, need assistance ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Rodegheri on 2008-02-29 16:04
The monitor unit A21 AMB-2000-A-3 is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by ritchie johnson on 2008-10-03 19:53
I have an Albiiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor that needs repair. The screen is not displaying anything, but the unit powers on. Need someone to fix it as soon as possible.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Usman Waheed on 2008-01-16 18:38
Could you please confirm if the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor is still supported or if replacement parts are available for repair? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
Hello, I am interested in purchasing the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor. I would like to inquire about the pricing and availability of this unit as I am looking to source one quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Scott Stokes on 2008-01-17 16:23
The machine isn't turning on.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by William Arndt on 2008-11-29 14:47
Could you please confirm if the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor is still supported or if replacement parts are available for it? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by tuccinardi on 2008-08-21 11:05
just a heads up that the monitoring board on the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 has failed. Need to replace it asap.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Stewart Redden on 2008-06-10 16:53
Hello, I'm inquiring if the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor can be repaired or if a replacement option is available. I'm looking to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by ted chan on 2008-03-06 18:50
The Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Mohamed saqladi on 2008-02-21 17:57
The AlbiRAL A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor is displaying Error Code 005. Unable to power on after multiple attempts. Need urgent assistance to resolve the issue.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by herron on 2008-12-02 07:41
I can help with that. Please provide me with more details about the unit in question, such as the model number, manufacturer, and where it was purchased.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Rex on 2008-07-15 22:13
Hi there, we have an Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor that has stopped working and we need repair information. Can you please let us know what steps to take to get it fixed? Thank you!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Mihael Brencic on 2008-06-05 17:51
Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor not powering on.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Barrilleaux on 2008-03-23 07:09
Can you please provide pricing and availability information for the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor? I am looking to source one quickly and would appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Don Radford on 2008-08-20 00:15
The albiral a21 amb-2000-a-3 monitor is not functioning as expected. It is displaying erratic behavior, but I am unsure of what to call it.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Diane McCracken on 2008-03-20 03:51
The albiral a21 amb-2000-a-3 monitor went down mid-shift, needs attention ASAP. Night shift maintenance crew.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Yves Goulet on 2008-06-05 18:51
I'm experiencing an issue with the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor. It seems that something has stopped working, but I'm not entirely sure what the problem is. If you could take a look and provide assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Geir on 2008-08-24 05:56
The monitor on the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 is malfunctioning, affecting the production line. Please address this issue urgently to resume operations

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by ellen wright on 2008-01-02 21:32
The unit isn't working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Bing on 2008-01-06 00:41
Can the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor be repaired or replaced? I'm trying to check this off my to-do list.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by khtex on 2008-05-28 16:05
We are still waiting for a response regarding the Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor. Please provide an update

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by steve craig on 2008-01-23 22:31
Do you have a replacement Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor available for sale or repair? We need it to keep production running.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Jose Luis Almeida on 2008-01-06 02:41
Hey, the Albiral A21 monitor (AMB-2000-A-3) went down mid-shift. Can you check it out tomorrow? Thanks!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Wesley Steigerwalt on 2008-02-08 07:17
Looking for a technician to fix an Albiral A21 AMB-2000-A-3 monitor that is not displaying any visuals. Please get back to me if you can assist. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#albiral by Silverio on 2008-02-13 16:54
Our albiral a21 amb-2000-a-3 monitor is still down. Please provide an update or arrange for repair as soon as possible. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:

Contact Us

🚑Shop Location🛠️

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
🚑 Rush repair shipments only — no walk-ins.

📞Phone

1-336-969-0110

📦Mailing Address🚛

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
📦 Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.