Procond Elettronica Service & Repair Forum

Hello, I am interested in purchasing the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. Could you please provide me with information on pricing and availability? I am looking to source one quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image

— Posted by Tobin on 2007-09-01

Reply🗨️Ask a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "Procond Elettronica"

If you need your Procond Elettronica unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 569 Comments

#Procond Elettronica by qmjLtxUZeNo on 2007-10-02 00:29
Can the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller be repaired or bought? I'm trying to check this off my to-do list.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Andrew on 2008-04-01 17:51
Depending on the version you have....DZ2 = 3.9V 1/2Watt (replace with higher wattage)DZ1 = 15V 1 watt (replace with 5 watt)DZ4 = 24V 5 watt-OR-New versions haveDZ4A and DZ4B = 12v 5 watt eachResistor is 1K, I replaced it with a 10Watt wire wound 5%.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by altamimi on 2006-01-03 10:57
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, causing a halt in production. Urgent repair service is required to restore operation swiftly.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Rajen on 2007-10-21 05:14
Please provide me with more information about the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. We are looking to determine if it is still supported or if replacement parts are available. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by SN on 2007-09-27 23:27
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller unit went down mid-shift. Please follow up during the day.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by fraz ahmad on 2010-12-07 09:26
Hihow are you, hope you are doing very well. i have this part at home, the problem is this some z are burned-out. . ..and i cant figure what the exact , voltages and watts of these ZsDZ2,DZ3, DZ4 and D10i have rough guess abt these parts, like DZ2 and Dz3 = 24V 1 wattplease reply. . . . and tell me …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by VINOD on 2006-12-08 16:16
the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is down. Need someone to check it out first thing in the morning. Thanks!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jovan on 2006-06-10 15:11
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, resulting in a complete halt to the production line. Urgent repair service is required to restore operations

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jimmy Paragh on 2008-11-10 09:10
Hello , i am looking for a washing machine Electronic part, please let me know the prize and how to get it as quick as possible? Procond Elettronica Type Procond 451513003 Type E.Z 132120000 SW Ver. W1D00109 07/03

—> Purchase or Repair:
Dear SirsNeed for technical information on the MC-70 card and power supply, I need relates to electronic card or not responding at start up.Very grateful for your attentionJavier mendoza..

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Steve Arslan on 2007-09-24 13:06
Hello, I am interested in purchasing a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. I wanted to inquire about the pricing and availability of this unit as I am looking to source one quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Vladimir Ayala on 2007-10-21 07:14
Looking for someone to repair a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. Not working, need fixing asap.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Tobin on 2007-09-01 09:56
Hello, I am interested in purchasing the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. Could you please provide me with information on pricing and availability? I am looking to source one quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
Hi,COULD YOU TELL ME THE PRICE FOR A NEW PART FOR A PROCOND ELETTRONICA PART NO 356071101 - LABEL NO 452650111 - FOR Ariston dishwasher LSI 66 A. AND ALSO THE PRICE FOR A TRANSPORTATION TO ITALY.With regards, GIANFRANCO MANUNTA, via M. Macchi 87 - 20124 Milano - ItalyTHANK YOU

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by ELIAS on 2006-11-16 10:57
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller in the warehouse is displaying unusual behavior.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Dieter Pauwels on 2012-02-28 18:08
Hello GeoffI have the exact same problem. Did you find the answer?Yhx

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by freddy on 2009-01-30 03:11
Tengo un treadmill Image 10.6Q, aparece en la pantalla E2. y no funciona mi treadmill. que debo hacer. por favor ayudenme. gracias

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Flashpaqmzt on 2021-11-18 14:10
elements (case, binding).

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by danno on 2009-02-23 13:36
Hi,Do you have a line filter made by Procond Elettronica # 411.10.5040this is in a Varian Turbo V 550 pump controller.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Lucien Huble on 2015-03-08 11:13
I have a faulty control board for EWF 1620 The resistor R82 has burnt out. I wish to replace it but I do not know it\'s value. Please can you send me the value and a schematic please? Thank you for your help.

—> Purchase or Repair:
I\'m dealing with problems in this machine . It is hard to start programs and when it start the machine run for several minutes and is working constantlywhen it has 51 minutes to remaining of the program. I think it is something wrong with Circuit-board Type P 451510069 F371. Please comment if it ri…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Ajardy on 2006-06-22 18:34
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, affecting production. Urgently need repair service to address the issue to get the line back up and running ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by aleks on 2017-06-25 19:47
Circuit Diagram procond elettronica 3560033089. R68 - ?????

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by JOHN BUSCHER on 2018-05-02 20:00
Machine error Error code E5 displayed on Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#procond Elettronica by Dees on 2006-06-22 23:29
The treadmill controller on the procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 is malfunctioning, affecting the production line. Urgent repair service needed to resolve issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by JEERASAK on 2005-12-09 04:58
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is displaying erratic behavior and not functioning normally.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Niels Sylvest on 2020-09-04 14:35
I have a printcard it is mounted in AEG Electrolux Lavatherm TN95670is it possible to repair, so that machine can be used again, there is no light in the panel at all, and the repair man told me that the failure is in the computer/print.please inform me adress for repair of the card in Denmark—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Casella Vincenzo on 2013-04-05 22:57
Dear Sirs, I have a PROCOND ELETTRONICA card damaged.It is inside the yellow cover with these codesTYPE: 452604120COD ZANUSSI: 15248541/0220/240 Vac - 50 Hz T65 Ver. AWK 27/00The ELECTRONIC CARD inside damaged is marked:GE PROCOND ELETTRONICA 356084500The processor assembled on the card is marked SI…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Geo Suchora on 2006-03-29 01:09
I am a business customer contacting you regarding my Procond Elettronica 356033305 circuit board. The unit seems to be malfunctioning as it is unable to power on or function properly. There are no visible signs of damage or any other external issues that may have caused this problem. I suspect there…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Marlene Duval on 2012-09-09 20:53
Would be glad if you couldt help me with a schematic diagram for my ESAM4200.Cod.Procond: 454010272Cod.De Longhi: 5232121200Wk: 49/08 Op:0043 SW:7.2For your effort many thks in advanceWith kind regardsMarleneDuval

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jaro Laine on 2007-02-08 20:32
I'm following up again regarding my Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller issue. It's still not working. I need assistance with this as soon as possible.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by PatrickvoB on 2022-05-19 20:44
An injury that renders a person handicapped and prohibits them from returning to work for a lengthy period of time is known as a long-term disability. Long-term disability lawyers in Brampton can offer you peace of mind and support during this difficult time.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Greg on 2017-06-08 07:30
Hellol Need schematic for procond elettronika 3560144029 or information about ferrite transformer (voltage winding or equivalent resistance)thank you

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by mr D A Wilkinson on 2011-01-07 16:52
is it possible to find repacement control board for our frigefreezer Number on existing is 452702001 thankyou

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jeff Haag on 2006-06-16 02:00
I believe my MC-70 controller board may be bad. Do you repair these boards? Is this board manufactured by Procond Elettronica?Thanks.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by DARREN W Clark on 2007-10-06 18:57
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 is a treadmill board that is not working properly.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Knud Oellgaard on 2019-04-25 20:13
HiWhere can I get a new electronic thermostat print to my Atlas NFS242

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Velazquez on 2009-02-05 19:54
I have some problems with my dishwasher Ariston LSI 66A, it seems the elettronic control does not work 45650110.It\'s possible to buy it on line? How does it cost?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Deremer on 2007-09-29 00:09
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is displaying Error Code E3, which suggests a potential issue with the speed sensor. Resetting the system did not resolve the problem, and the treadmill is currently not operational. Please advise on next steps for troubleshooting and repair.…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Moskovich on 2007-09-18 21:05
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. Could you please provide information on pricing and availability? I'm looking to source one quickly. Thank you!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by James Tesche on 2007-09-26 09:16
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, causing a halt in production. Immediate repair service intervention is crucial to resume operations

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Satish Rane on 2007-10-03 04:55
Hello, I am interested in purchasing the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board. Could you please provide information on pricing and availability? I am looking to source one quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Chuck Berls on 2006-11-04 00:22
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is malfunctioning, causing a production line disruption. Immediate repair service is needed to restore functionality and resume operations

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Emilio Utrilla on 2013-06-03 17:10
Hello, I need where to buy or repair a Procond elettronica 3560089039 module and the price.Its for an EDESA dishwasherThank you.Hallo,Bonjour je recherche le module Procond elettronica 3560089039 (neuf ou réparation du vieil) pour un lave vaisselle EDESA et le prixMerciHola,Estoy buscando un módulo …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Maliki herman on 2012-12-03 04:30
I need chasis mounted filter type efnf 3,in indonesia maybe semarang..please info to pay,tq

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Dorothy on 2007-05-14 19:19
I have a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller that needs repair. The treadmill is not responding when turned on. Looking for a qualified technician to fix it as soon as possible.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by davor prizmic on 2009-11-03 10:34
To whom it may be concern!please advice me as soon as possible if any opportunity exist for buying356084601 Circuit Board for Ariston LSI62 dishwash machine.I will pay by bank or by amEX OR VISA.Pls give me some advice or help me in any way-pls include all charges for shipping.—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by julien on 2018-10-27 12:59
I need to replace (or repair) the electeonic card of my dryer Faure. The Start button donnot work any more.Thanks,Michel Julien

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by fabiana di porto on 2011-01-13 16:48
It seems that the Precond Elettronica 356084601 circuit of my Ariston LS 41 dishwasher is broken.Is it possible to buy a new one?How much would it cost?Thank youFabiana

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Tom on 2025-04-16 23:53
seeking repair service for my Procond Elettronica MC-70

—> Purchase or Repair:

Contact Us

🚑Shop Location🛠️

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
🚑 Rush repair shipments only — no walk-ins.

📞Phone

1-336-969-0110

📦Mailing Address🚛

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
📦 Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.