Procond Elettronica Service & Repair Forum

The Procond Elettronica MC-70 (124438) treadmill controller has just failed, impacting the machine's functionality. Will troubleshoot immediately upon reaching the treadmill area.

—> Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image

— Posted by Murdock on 2007-09-09

Reply🗨️Ask a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "Procond Elettronica"

If you need your Procond Elettronica unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 569 Comments

#Procond Elettronica by Dimitris Poulis on 2011-05-18 13:03
i have problems with my electronic board is it possible for you to repair it or replace it and how is the cost? if this is possible please inform me about the way to send you my electronic board and the payment method.type P: 451510051 F: 5100type E: 12430392/5SW Ver. W2C01250 21/00—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Vitamixxfp on 2022-01-20 00:51
secular brotherhoods of scribes.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by villain on 2011-05-17 07:30
Cherche module Brandt C 3220X/1

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by OSA on 2005-08-02 11:13
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is displaying unusual behavior in the warehouse. It is not functioning as expected.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jon Schniers on 2006-10-05 16:06
Donna Im serious I will buy you dinner if you get me the part values and schematic for the MC-70 Controller.My number is 517-546-8314 Jon

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by FRANCOIS on 2012-04-30 18:15
Bonjour,je suis à la recherche d\'un condensateur réf : 411.10.5060GMF 40/100/21sh 0,15µF(X2)+ 2x 0.004µF (Y)2X0,5 mH + 1.5 MQ250 V~ 50/60Hz -10A/40°c46-94CordialementFrancois

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Claude Coronado on 2007-04-24 20:20
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, causing delays in production. Please expedite repairs to minimize downtime on the line.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Handzus on 2007-06-01 03:50
Treadmill board MC-70 124438 not powering on.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by schepers didier on 2011-08-24 12:31
My module for aeg lavamat 72800 /ge procond type p 451515351-e 132219810,version W1a 30106 19 apr 04.give me please the price to repair or to exchange my module ,en how to proceed.thanks

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Quy P Nguyen on 2018-01-03 14:10
Procond 451523906

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Vladimir Ayala on 2007-10-21 07:14
Looking for someone to repair a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. Not working, need fixing asap.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by amador on 2007-04-17 22:15
the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller unit went down mid-shift. Please check it out first thing in the morning. Thanks!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by brusselle on 2015-06-21 10:48
Hello, I need where to buy or repair a Procond elettronica 3560089039 module and the price.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by mehmet on 2007-04-04 02:19
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by pooDug on 2022-06-11 09:37
hallo ich bin POO :P ich wohne in IR. Das ist wohl thema? hmmmm , best regards for all :) POO I need to use eng or can GER?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Delcher on 2013-02-08 12:18
My Procond Elettronica 356033305 47-90 unit is still down. Please provide an update at your earliest convenience.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Eric Tibbits on 2008-01-05 21:41
I have been having problems adjusting the maximum speed potentiometer for my treadmill. I am not an electrical guy. Could you send me a drawing showing the location of this part so I can fix my treadmill. Thanks

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jasondow on 2022-06-04 15:08
Republican politicians all over the country have repeated the Great Replacement theory A century-old racist theory reentered the political discourse around immigration and has become commonplace on the campaign trail as Republicans hope to retake control of Congress in November.—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by niazmand on 2013-02-16 03:47
The Procond Elettronica 356033305 is not powering on.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Samuel Garcia on 2006-11-16 08:57
Could you please confirm if the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is still supported or if replacement parts are available? The team is looking for repair options but isn't certain about its manufacturer. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Lester Duplessis on 2007-06-01 01:50
Treadmill controller Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 displaying Error Code E5 - Motor Overcurrent Protection triggered.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Zsohár Imre on 2013-03-30 16:21
Please help me!AEG LAVATHERM Dryer turns off after 10 seconds.PNC: 91601416300S / N: 34285616I do not know what is wrong!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Faheem on 2007-04-18 14:00
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is not working as reported by someone in the shop.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by troy gowan on 2006-06-23 00:29
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 141914 treadmill board is failing, causing a production halt. Urgently need repair service to fix the issue and resume operations

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by ALEMU on 2006-12-08 15:16
Just had a board failure on Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. Will investigate further once this round is done.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Anita Hadlow on 2010-08-30 11:23
Dear SirWe are looking for the above part for a servis 1500 Caress washing machine. could you please advise cost and availability.RegardsAnita Hadlow

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by angel on 2012-01-17 03:14
do you need the part #? dz1 is a zener 15v dz4a and b id zener 12v the d10 is a regular recti 1n4148

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by LONNIE JOHNSON on 2007-10-05 20:05
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller has malfunctioned, and a drive or board needs to be replaced.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by sarwar alam on 2006-06-10 21:11
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, leading to a disruption in the production line. We need immediate repair service to address this issue and resume operations swiftly.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Frelka on 2007-05-23 02:29
I'm experiencing some issues with the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. The machine seems to have stopped working correctly, and I'm not entirely sure why. It may require further inspection to determine the exact problem.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by TopJabeTrargo on 2007-09-26 17:32
Hey there. Treadmill controller (Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438) malfunctioned mid-shift. Need someone to check it out ASAP during the day. Thanks!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Essak on 2020-09-16 11:38
I have circuit board and R82 resistor blown. How can I repair it? Where to get replacement part. How can I find exact value of resistor? Is it 0.82 ohms or 820 ohms. Please reply soon. I live in Leicester, the U.K. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, causing a production line halt. Immediate repair service needed to resume operations.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Tomlinson on 2007-02-02 12:13
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is displaying an error message "E4" and not responding to commands.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by iulian pintea on 2007-04-03 21:19
Hi there, could you provide repair information for a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller? It stopped working and we need a replacement. Thank you!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jaypet on 2020-03-12 20:04
Electrical installation in Kazan

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Bobby on 2008-07-31 00:56
Replaced the diodes like all others. Replaced the big resistors as well. Still not working. Getting 130v out from the motor +/- but the motor isn\'t turning. There is a lot of corrosion near this board, as if the previous owner spilled something and maybe shorted out the board. Is there supposed to …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Murdock on 2007-09-09 18:27
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 (124438) treadmill controller has just failed, impacting the machine's functionality. Will troubleshoot immediately upon reaching the treadmill area.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Duncan Macaskill on 2009-03-21 18:21
Hello can u give me a price for part number 411122430 Procond Elettronica this is out fo a Bendix Washing machine

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by hamed on 2009-06-17 10:29
Dear Sir, Mam,I have a treadmill icon health & fitness and it is damaged so I open the cover and see the board with this model MC-70 Aw.revPart #124438 damaged .I have a qouestion:Two parts of this board are damaged and I cant read the part number on them.so please let me know the parts number(dz1 a…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by FRANCESCO PARI on 2009-01-14 10:21
Dear Sir In my Ariston dishwasher LSI 41, we have the printed circut, typ: GE Precond Elettronica 356084601. My question is, if i can SEND YOU THIS CIRCUIT TO A CONTROL, CAUSE I DON\'T KNOW IF IT WORKS OR NO, AND HOW MUCH IT COSTS THE CONSIGNMENT + THE JOBWith regardsFRANCESCO

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Milan Kumar Sahu on 2007-10-04 15:28
One of the drives or boards in the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller just failed. I'll need to take a closer look to diagnose and fix it.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by MALIK RIAZ on 2011-05-18 08:18
I HAVE MC-70 MOTOR CONTROLLER CARD, PLEAS I WANT TO KNOW SOME PARTS VALUES OF THESE LOCATION ,R57,DZ1,DZ4 ITS BURNED WITH OVER VOLTS

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by DAVID MARSH on 2009-11-20 10:11
I have a new GE Procond Elettronica Type P. 451510085 F:5065Type E. 124303975 SW Ver. W2C01551Electrolux Part Number 1321226746This is a new part (never fitted however the box is a bit tatty) it cost well over £100, as the part is of no use to me, would you know where I could sell it for a nominal s…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by ennikl on 2013-08-12 11:35
The Procond Elettronica 356033305 47-90 circuit board is displaying Error Code E304 intermittently, preventing the equipment from powering up. Please advise on troubleshooting steps ASAP. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jacques Erades on 2013-01-17 02:17
Would be glad if you couldt help me with a schematic diagram for my ESAM4200.Cod.Procond: 454010272Cod.De Longhi: 5232121200Wk: 49/08 Op:0043 SW:7.2For your effort many thks in advanceWith kind regardsJacques Erades

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Juicerxnh on 2021-12-02 03:52
Libraries of the Carolingian era). IN

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Dwight Holder on 2006-06-20 22:34
I need DZ-1 and DZ-2 diodes or their values.Or what is the repair cost of this item.Thanks

—> Purchase or Repair:
I'm having trouble with the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board. Something seems to have stopped working, and I'm not quite sure what the exact issue is. Thank you for your assistance.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Charles on 2008-04-12 02:36
I have the same problem with mine. If I could get a value on these diodes, I could replace them. I need DZ2 and DZ4. I would like to have a schematic on this board.

—> Purchase or Repair:

Contact Us

🚑Shop Location🛠️

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
🚑 Rush repair shipments only — no walk-ins.

📞Phone

1-336-969-0110

📦Mailing Address🚛

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
📦 Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.