sim2 Service & Repair Forum

My client has a Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor that needs repair. Can you provide more information and details on servicing this particular model? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image

— Posted by Richard Sieger on 2008-03-01

Reply🗨️Ask a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "sim2"

If you need your sim2 unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 219 Comments

#sim2 by Midwest Micro on 2008-01-07 23:02
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor is currently not working as reported from the shop.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Eric Schneider on 2008-02-13 22:58
the SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor went down during the night shift. It needs to be checked and fixed tomorrow.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Sanjay Pradhan on 2008-03-21 01:56
Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor is not turning on.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Deaton on 2008-03-12 04:13
One of the drives or boards just failed in the sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor. Will investigate further and provide an update shortly.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by MAICHEL on 2008-09-08 17:00
My client is experiencing issues with the SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. Kindly provide details on repair options and estimated costs. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by NESTOR VERGANI on 2008-04-26 07:36
I'm experiencing an issue with the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. It seems like something has stopped working, and I'm not quite sure what the problem could be. Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by navarrette on 2008-11-29 12:47
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor is displaying unusual behavior. The unit is not functioning as expected.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by KEN TRAXINGER on 2008-05-30 01:44
Please provide an update on the status of the sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor. This issue needs immediate attention.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by john wallin on 2008-02-20 02:29
The Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by romagnoli on 2008-03-14 22:36
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor is displaying abnormal behavior in the warehouse.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Kent Allard on 2008-02-17 07:25
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 is not working. Your assistance is needed to address the issue.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Sørensen on 2008-08-13 12:50
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor is currently down, displaying error code E23. Need assistance in resolving this issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Prabha Shankar Choubey on 2008-02-09 03:37
I have a sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor that needs repair. It isn't displaying any images or responding to inputs. Please let me know if you can help fix it. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Gaurav on 2008-08-01 00:16
I'm having trouble with the sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.100. The issue seems to be related to the monitor, but I'm not entirely sure what the problem is. Can you please provide assistance in troubleshooting this? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Suliman Mohammed on 2008-07-11 20:04
Can this sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor be repaired or bought? I'm trying to check this off my to-do list.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Ashley on 2008-02-10 16:10
I think there might be an issue with your SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100. The monitor function seems to have stopped working. Would you like me to look into it further for you?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Guy on 2008-08-14 18:17
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor is displaying error code "E305" upon startup. Need immediate support to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by E.D.Bau und Vermietu on 2008-01-16 19:38
Hello, we have a Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor that's not working and we need a replacement or repair info. Can you provide assistance? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Clint on 2008-01-17 20:23
Drive or board failure in sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.100 monitor. Need immediate attention.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Albayrak on 2008-09-08 19:00
Hi there, I have a Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor that needs repair. The screen is not displaying anything. Looking for a technician to fix it as soon as possible.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Jeremiah Foertsch on 2008-03-22 08:53
SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor issue Drive or board failure detected during maintenance rounds. Please assign a replacement ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Zulmar on 2008-09-26 23:07
Can this Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor be repaired or replaced? I'm working on checking this off my to-do list.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by carver on 2008-09-23 17:48
Hi, I need immediate assistance with SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor unit which caused downtime. Can you please provide details on what happened and when it occurred? Thanks.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Roberto Perez on 2008-10-22 20:17
Need immediate repair service for sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor. Issue affecting production line, urgent fix required.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by BERNADETH on 2008-01-06 01:41
Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor displaying a blank screen.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by jalil on 2008-02-07 13:04
Can you please confirm if you have a replacement unit available for the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by shermnan on 2008-03-23 11:09
The sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Bob Herbick on 2008-03-10 17:52
Looking for a technician to repair my Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor unit. The screen is not displaying any images. Need assistance ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by william deghetto on 2008-09-08 08:39
The sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 unit is currently not working. It is related to monitoring.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by ukundwanimana fabien on 2008-03-08 00:19
Hello, I am very interested in purchasing the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. I am not 100% sure if this is the correct model, but my team suggested I reach out to inquire. Could you please provide information on pricing and availability? I am looking to source one quickly. Thank you.—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#sim2 by Chad on 2008-03-21 00:56
The sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor experienced downtime today at 1045 AM. We are currently investigating the cause. Can you provide any insights or assistance before the next shift starts?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Jill on 2008-04-17 11:33
I'm experiencing trouble with the SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. It appears to have stopped working properly, and I'm not sure what the issue might be. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Lucjan on 2008-03-17 22:20
Can this Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor be repaired or replaced? I'm looking to check this off my to-do list. Thank you!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Hugo Iglesias on 2008-03-18 21:52
The sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Pramote on 2008-07-30 01:47
Hi, I'm seeking repair info for a SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor that needs a replacement ASAP. Can you provide details on how we can repair or replace this unit? Thanks.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Bandeally on 2008-02-17 13:25
Machine is displaying error code C60.0123.200.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by nazeer ahmed on 2008-01-02 20:32
The sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.100 monitor unit is exhibiting abnormal behavior. It is not functioning as it normally does.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Essam on 2008-01-23 18:31
I'm having trouble with the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 - I believe it's a monitor. It seems like something has stopped working, but I'm not quite sure what. Any help would be appreciated.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Ngoni on 2008-04-28 21:37
Please provide assistance with sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor. Client needs repair service for this product. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Maurici on 2008-05-23 03:17
Our Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor unit is still down. We did not receive a reply to our previous message. Please provide an immediate update on the status of this issue.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Hope Uwaya on 2008-10-05 01:08
Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I'm interested in purchasing the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor unit. I'm not completely certain if this is the exact model I need, but my team recommended I reach out to inquire about pricing and availability. I'm looking to source one quickly, so any i…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#sim2 by Ancuta on 2008-02-21 22:30
The unit is still down. Please reply to this message

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Corder on 2008-10-05 02:08
the sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor unit went down mid-shift. Need someone to check it out and fix it tomorrow. Thanks!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Donald Jackson on 2008-06-14 01:41
Hello, I hope this message finds you well. We are currently looking for a replacement or repair option for the SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. It's an older unit, and we are unsure about the manufacturer. Could you please advise if this model is still supported or if parts are available for this …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#sim2 by WilfredLeway on 2008-05-12 23:58
Hello, I need repair info for a Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. Can you provide details on how to fix it or where I can get a replacement? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by FETOUHI on 2008-03-07 20:19
The Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor is experiencing intermittent display issues, causing disruptions in our production line. Immediate repair service is required to minimize downtime and ensure seamless operations.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Mike Bowman on 2008-03-05 03:42
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor is malfunctioning, causing a halt in production line operations. Urgent action is required to get it repaired

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by János on 2008-11-10 14:10
Hello, I am interested in purchasing the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. Can you please provide information regarding pricing and availability? I am looking to source this unit quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by LaCruze on 2008-02-10 13:10
Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor displaying "No signal" error, halting production.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Buena on 2008-07-11 17:04
Do you have a sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor available for sale or repair? Need it urgently to keep production running.

—> Purchase or Repair:

Contact Us

🚑Shop Location🛠️

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
🚑 Rush repair shipments only — no walk-ins.

📞Phone

1-336-969-0110

📦Mailing Address🚛

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
📦 Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.