sim2 Service & Repair Forum

The Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image

— Posted by Ladvinskaya on 2008-03-08

Reply🗨️Ask a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "sim2"

If you need your sim2 unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 219 Comments

#sim2 by UMONDAK on 2008-08-31 15:10
Can you please confirm if you have a sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.100 monitor available for purchase or repair? We need it urgently to keep production running.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by rhirwayjoibia on 2008-08-16 11:24
Hi there, my Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor isn't displaying any images. Looking for a repair technician who can diagnose and fix the issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Nikolas Goulandris on 2008-07-12 11:15
The unit labelled sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 is currently not functioning. Description monitor.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Senarathne on 2008-11-21 23:35
Looking for repair for sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor. Unit not displaying video. Need assistance urgently.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Partida on 2008-11-14 13:14
Please provide an update on the current status of the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. It is still not functioning, and we need assistance immediately. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Ladvinskaya on 2008-03-08 03:19
The Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Jeevananda on 2008-06-08 11:30
Our Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor is still down. This issue needs urgent attention. Please make sure to respond to this message

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Gaurav on 2008-08-01 00:16
I'm having trouble with the sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.100. The issue seems to be related to the monitor, but I'm not entirely sure what the problem is. Can you please provide assistance in troubleshooting this? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by charles green on 2008-03-21 18:53
I need assistance with my sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor. Are replacement parts or repair options still available for this unit even though it's older and the manufacturer is unknown?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by DiNino on 2008-09-17 17:03
The sim2 pc312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor unit experienced downtime today during the morning shift at 930 AM. I need to investigate the cause urgently before the next shift starts. Can you provide me with a quick answer on what went wrong with this unit? Thank you!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by bickett on 2008-11-23 03:47
The sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.100 monitor is experiencing a critical issue affecting the production line. Urgent repair service is needed to restore operations

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Guy on 2008-08-14 18:17
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor is displaying error code "E305" upon startup. Need immediate support to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by JOSHI on 2008-01-23 17:19
Please provide more information about the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. We'll assist in determining if it's still supported and if replacement parts are available. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Sanixa on 2008-03-23 09:09
Drive or board failure detected on sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.100 monitor during rounds. Investigating further, will update when resolved.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by John Gemzsi on 2008-03-21 12:53
Could you please clarify whether the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor needs to be repaired or replaced? I am looking to get this sorted out and checked off my to-do list. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Eusebio on 2008-05-20 18:29
Can you please confirm if the sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor is still supported or if replacement parts are available for it? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by ABDUL AZIZ KHAN on 2008-02-27 23:51
The Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor is showing abnormal behavior. It is not functioning as it normally does.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Sanixa on 2008-02-14 19:19
Can you please provide pricing and availability information for the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor? We are looking to source one quickly and would appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by KUMARADEVAN on 2008-03-22 02:53
I can help with that. I will write a brief message to inquire about the support or availability of parts for the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor unit.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by hernando on 2008-07-02 21:25
The sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.100 monitor is still down. Please respond

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by ukundwanimana fabien on 2008-03-08 00:19
Hello, I am very interested in purchasing the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. I am not 100% sure if this is the correct model, but my team suggested I reach out to inquire. Could you please provide information on pricing and availability? I am looking to source one quickly. Thank you.—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#sim2 by Zulmar on 2008-09-26 23:07
Can this Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor be repaired or replaced? I'm working on checking this off my to-do list.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Nitzh on 2008-08-01 15:36
I'm experiencing some difficulties with the SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. It seems like something is not functioning properly, but I'm unsure what the exact issue might be. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by NESTOR VERGANI on 2008-04-26 07:36
I'm experiencing an issue with the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. It seems like something has stopped working, and I'm not quite sure what the problem could be. Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Buena on 2008-07-11 17:04
Do you have a sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor available for sale or repair? Need it urgently to keep production running.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Bonilla on 2008-07-01 15:02
Having issues with my SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor at work. Need help fixing it ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by patel Himanshu on 2008-08-22 02:18
Please advise if the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor is still supported or if replacement parts are available for it. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by romagnoli on 2008-03-14 22:36
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor is displaying abnormal behavior in the warehouse.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Mabansag on 2008-10-13 09:00
The sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 is not working. Please take a look at it.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by hiteshrana on 2008-07-29 04:14
The unit with code sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 (monitor) in the warehouse is displaying abnormal behavior. Please provide details on what the unit is doing differently than normal.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by radesh on 2008-07-15 12:16
I'm having trouble with the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100. For some reason, the monitor seems to have stopped working. I'm not entirely sure what might be the issue.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by DAVE ROSS on 2008-07-31 02:56
Our sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor is still down. Please provide assistance as soon as possible.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by YUANITA on 2008-02-28 00:51
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor unit experienced downtime. The issue occurred today at 300 PM, causing disruption to operations. Can you provide a quick update on the situation before the next shift arrives? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Hope Uwaya on 2008-10-05 01:08
Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I'm interested in purchasing the Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor unit. I'm not completely certain if this is the exact model I need, but my team recommended I reach out to inquire about pricing and availability. I'm looking to source one quickly, so any i…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#sim2 by Jeremiah Foertsch on 2008-03-22 08:53
SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor issue Drive or board failure detected during maintenance rounds. Please assign a replacement ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Oslay Quintana on 2008-03-14 17:36
The Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor unit experienced downtime today. Can you provide more information about what happened so we can address the issue before the next shift?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Ray Margel on 2008-02-03 08:58
need assistance with Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. Just identified a drive or board failure during my rounds. Getting it sorted ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Pramote on 2008-07-30 01:47
Hi, I'm seeking repair info for a SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor that needs a replacement ASAP. Can you provide details on how we can repair or replace this unit? Thanks.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Deivid on 2008-01-26 01:59
Monitor not displaying any image after powering on.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Craig Van Ess on 2008-08-26 12:46
Hi, do you have a sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor available for purchase or repair? We need it to keep production running. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Evegniy on 2008-01-31 09:05
The monitor on sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 is malfunctioning and affecting the production line. Immediate attention and repair are needed to prevent further delays. Take action

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by hermanto on 2008-08-25 11:43
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor is not powering on.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Thielman on 2008-02-09 08:37
Please contact the manufacturer of the SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor to inquire about its current support status and the availability of replacement parts.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Prabha Shankar Choubey on 2008-02-09 03:37
I have a sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor that needs repair. It isn't displaying any images or responding to inputs. Please let me know if you can help fix it. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Chomen on 2008-11-07 15:25
Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor board failure reported while doing rounds. Investigating further.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Sim2 by Kumfer on 2011-07-15 19:41
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor. Can you please provide details on what the unit is specifically doing or not doing? Additionally, if the estimated replacement cost is high, it might be worth considering repair services to potentiall…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#sim2 by Sabrina Alves Rezend on 2008-03-16 09:28
The SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.100 monitor unit isn't working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Roberto Perez on 2008-10-22 20:17
Need immediate repair service for sim2 pc312.0 c60.0123.200 monitor. Issue affecting production line, urgent fix required.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Vigil on 2008-02-29 20:06
Experiencing issues with Sim2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor unit. Seeking quick repair service.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#sim2 by Gary Dagres on 2008-11-22 06:12
Hello, I'm inquiring about the SIM2 PC312.0 C60.0123.200 monitor. Can this be repaired or should it be replaced? Trying to resolve this asap. Thank you!

—> Purchase or Repair:

Contact Us

🚑Shop Location🛠️

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
🚑 Rush repair shipments only — no walk-ins.

📞Phone

1-336-969-0110

📦Mailing Address🚛

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
📦 Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.