Procond Elettronica Service & Repair Forum

My treadmill seems to wish to go max speed regardless I have tested the potentiometer it is ok/Can you repair the mc-76?Can you supply to the uk?Cheersged

—> Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image

— Posted by Ged McDaid on 2008-04-26

Reply🗨️Ask a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "Procond Elettronica"

If you need your Procond Elettronica unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 569 Comments

#Procond Elettronica by Tamadite on 2015-11-04 23:05
Can you please give me the value of component C34 of PCB Procond 3560144029?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Eric Tibbits on 2008-01-05 21:41
I have been having problems adjusting the maximum speed potentiometer for my treadmill. I am not an electrical guy. Could you send me a drawing showing the location of this part so I can fix my treadmill. Thanks

—> Purchase or Repair:
Tengo una cafetera de Nespresso el cual tiene dos tarjetas:Procond Electtronica #3560102109Procond Electtronica #3560102059Desearia informacion que me puede ayudar, ya que controla el cafe, pero no la leche.Espero que me ayude e informe de los costos por reparacion .

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Mfg on 2005-05-09 06:42
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is malfunctioning. It is not functioning as it normally does and is exhibiting unusual behavior.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by geoff hards on 2011-07-17 17:00
I have a faulty control board for AEG L74810. The resistor R82 has burnt out. I wish to replace it but I do not know it\'s value. Please can you send me the value and a schematic please?Thank you for your help.Geoff Hards

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by iulian pintea on 2007-04-03 21:19
Hi there, could you provide repair information for a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller? It stopped working and we need a replacement. Thank you!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by MALIK RIAZ on 2011-05-18 08:18
I HAVE MC-70 MOTOR CONTROLLER CARD, PLEAS I WANT TO KNOW SOME PARTS VALUES OF THESE LOCATION ,R57,DZ1,DZ4 ITS BURNED WITH OVER VOLTS

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by W.P.Premaratne on 2006-06-20 13:32
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is malfunctioning, causing a significant disruption to the production line. Urgent repair service intervention is required to restore operations

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Sergio Dratwa on 2007-11-13 06:23
Elevation motor is working properly, drive motor does not starts.There are 2 diods that are burn: DZ1 and DZ4 (in between the relay and what look like to be 2 ceramic resistors). There is an overheat area on PCB under these diods, but PCB still OK.Would you sell me just the diods?If not, how should …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Doris Reveron on 2007-09-13 08:54
Hello, we're looking for repair information for a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. Could you please provide details on how to fix or replace the controller? Thanks.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by fabiana di porto on 2011-01-13 16:48
It seems that the Precond Elettronica 356084601 circuit of my Ariston LS 41 dishwasher is broken.Is it possible to buy a new one?How much would it cost?Thank youFabiana

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by CHIRPpdm on 2022-01-27 01:09
antiquities. These are the Egyptian papyri

—> Purchase or Repair:
Hello, could you please provide repair information for a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller? Thank you for your quick response.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Arvi Raud on 2021-10-07 16:50
Hi, I need a display on the Fagor refrigerator 07-0992440circuit board barcode180809506006manufacturerProcond Elettronica

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by angel on 2012-01-17 03:14
do you need the part #? dz1 is a zener 15v dz4a and b id zener 12v the d10 is a regular recti 1n4148

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by jeff on 2008-06-01 16:13
what are the values? i assume they are zener diodes, since the other diodes are labeled d10, d15, etc without the Z

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Gary Johnson on 2006-06-10 08:11
The control board on the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill line is malfunctioning, resulting in a complete halt of production. Urgent action is required from the repair service to resolve this issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by James Kollaja on 2006-06-22 18:29
The treadmill board on the Procond Elettronica MC-7012 124438 is malfunctioning, affecting the production line. Urgent repair service needed to resolve the issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Duanna Jorgensen on 2006-03-30 23:23
I have an AMF 7 day Paragon Timer. It controls my motor on my septic system. The problem is that it seems to run continuous, and I have no book to explain to me how to set the timer. Is there a way to find a manual that will explain this to me? I bought the house, and the system was already in. I ha…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Laursen on 2007-09-18 20:05
Hello, I am interested in the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board. Could you please provide information on its pricing and availability? I am looking to source one quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jacques Erades on 2013-01-17 02:17
Would be glad if you couldt help me with a schematic diagram for my ESAM4200.Cod.Procond: 454010272Cod.De Longhi: 5232121200Wk: 49/08 Op:0043 SW:7.2For your effort many thks in advanceWith kind regardsJacques Erades

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by ramon on 2010-08-05 13:18
Hola, esta maquina con nº prod. 914602703-00 no hace el programa de secado, cuando acaba de lavar activa un relé gira el tambor unas vueltas y para, no llega tension al motor de secado ni a la resistencia.Sospechamos de la placa 451510238 type E.132156823, el Servicio Oficial ha dicho que no hay rec…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Jamie Smith on 2006-12-18 10:04
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is not functioning properly.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by philip on 2007-04-04 00:19
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, causing a significant disruption to the production line. Urgent repair service is required to address this critical issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by JUGIE on 2019-02-05 19:38
HiI need schematic of this board Procond Elettronica 3560101029thanks

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by sarwar alam on 2006-06-10 21:11
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, leading to a disruption in the production line. We need immediate repair service to address this issue and resume operations swiftly.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by vdandapani on 2007-08-15 02:10
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller in the warehouse is behaving oddly. It is not functioning as it usually does and seems to have some unusual behavior.

—> Purchase or Repair:
I have a faulty board for the aeg 64811.pcb inside : 3560041139.Component D11 is broken, can you tell me the type please.

—> Purchase or Repair:
Dear SirsNeed for technical information on the MC-70 card and power supply, I need relates to electronic card or not responding at start up.Very grateful for your attentionJavier mendoza..

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by davor prizmic on 2009-11-03 10:34
To whom it may be concern!please advice me as soon as possible if any opportunity exist for buying356084601 Circuit Board for Ariston LSI62 dishwash machine.I will pay by bank or by amEX OR VISA.Pls give me some advice or help me in any way-pls include all charges for shipping.—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Essak on 2020-09-16 11:38
I have circuit board and R82 resistor blown. How can I repair it? Where to get replacement part. How can I find exact value of resistor? Is it 0.82 ohms or 820 ohms. Please reply soon. I live in Leicester, the U.K. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Mustafa Çolak on 2006-12-18 03:04
I'm sorry to hear that your Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is acting up. It seems like something has stopped working, but I'm not exactly sure which part of the machine is affected. I recommend contacting a professional technician to diagnose the issue and provide a suitable soluti…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Joseph on 2007-02-03 22:39
Can you please advise what it would cost to repair a MC-70 board for my Nordic Track treadmill? The power supply board has all the LED\'s lit (the PWM flashes only when it calls for speed). The motor works (I\'ve used a 12 vdc power supply to test). I\'ve also checked to make sure that 120Vac is sup…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by John McGeady on 2011-03-09 22:12
think we need a new transformer, which has procond eletrrronica written on itcan you assist ?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by sanjay on 2008-11-21 22:35
R57 resistance value is 1k ohms wire wound around 5watts. presently i am looking for the value of R68. can you help?sanjay

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by PAUL MITCHELL on 2007-10-05 15:57
HI THERE COULD YOU TELL ME THE PRICE FOR A NEW PART FOR A PROCOND ELETTRONICA PART NO 411122430 OUT OF A ZANNUSI WASHING MACHINE.MANY REGARDS PAUL.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Lind on 2005-12-30 14:51
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 control board on the treadmill line is malfunctioning, causing repeated shutdowns during operation. This issue is impacting productivity and needs urgent attention from the repair service to minimize downtime.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Marco Gualengi on 2007-07-19 20:25
Hello, I am interested in purchasing a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. Could you please provide information on pricing and availability? I am trying to source one quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Maurice on 2007-06-01 07:50
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller in the warehouse is experiencing unusual behavior - it's not functioning as expected.

—> Purchase or Repair:
Hello! I am from Serbia, and I need the board GE Procond Elettronica Type P. 451510051 F: 4290 Type E. 12430392/5 SW Ver. W2C01250 . I was wondering if there is a shop in Serbia, so I can buy it from here, and if you don\'t have a shop there, is there any chance of ordering it from my country, by th…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Moti on 2009-03-02 06:50
Wellcom! I have a burnt component ty1. I need the component no\' of this part.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Geo Suchora on 2006-03-29 01:09
I am a business customer contacting you regarding my Procond Elettronica 356033305 circuit board. The unit seems to be malfunctioning as it is unable to power on or function properly. There are no visible signs of damage or any other external issues that may have caused this problem. I suspect there…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Ben Hinx on 2011-04-21 10:10
Is it possible to purchase the control unit for an AEG Oko Lavamat 72630 update:GE Procond Elettronicatype P - 451510051 F:4875Type E - 12430392/5SW Ver - W2C01250 26/00

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Patrick séguy on 2012-04-14 12:34
Bonjour,je suis à la recherche d\'un condensateur réf : 411122430sh 0,047µF(X2)+0,68Mhome2X0,025µF(Y2)+2X1mH250 V~50/60Hz -10A/40°cHMF 25/100/21CEn avez-vous en stock?CordialementPatrick

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by George Katinios on 2013-03-09 08:52
Dear Sirs,Is it possible to tell me the value of R82 resistor or send me the electronic schematics? Thank you in advance,Best wishesGeorge.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by FARHAN on 2006-06-22 07:38
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, halting our production line. Please respond urgently to resolve this issue and ensure production is up and running smoothly again.

—> Purchase or Repair:
NEED BOARD MACHINE INSTALLED IN A CARRIER AIR CONDITIONER BRAND MODEL:GE ELECTRONIC PROCOND 356,068,908.YOU CAN DELIVER IN THE U.S. EVEN VIA FEDEX?OUR CUSTOMER WILL BE IN THE USA next week.PLS WAIT RETURN.CLÓVIS HIROSHI KUNII

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Angelo on 2006-06-20 15:32
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is malfunctioning, affecting the production line. Urgent repair service needed to resolve the issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Swaney on 2013-02-11 02:39
The circuit board on the Procond Elettronica 356033305 47-90 is malfunctioning, causing a halt in production. We need immediate attention and repair to resume operations swiftly.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by ruwinda sa on 2011-11-30 04:36
dir : mr ple give me a ELETTONIC CRD [ 3560 041 10 a] 0030-0013c cirkite diagram mr: Ruwinda E/N hotel blue woter sri lanka

—> Purchase or Repair:

Contact Us

🚑Shop Location🛠️

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
🚑 Rush repair shipments only — no walk-ins.

📞Phone

1-336-969-0110

📦Mailing Address🚛

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
📦 Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.