Anilam Service & Repair Forum

We have an Anilam machine that is died.The screen show +x or -x limit. Can you help me?...Thanks..

β€”> Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image

β€” Posted by JOSE PRADA on 2008-11-26

ReplyπŸ—¨οΈAsk a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "Anilam"

If you need your Anilam unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 397 Comments

#Anilam by JOSE ANTONIO on 2012-10-14 22:04
The Anilam A1920001 controller just went down, drive or board issue need to swap it out ASAP to get back online.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Jr. on 2012-03-29 18:18
I can help with that. I will write a message inquiring about the support and availability of parts for the Anilam A1920001 controller.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Sergio Dratwa on 2011-12-23 07:18
I need assistance with Anilam Wizard 150 70000291.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by O;Neill on 2012-03-08 09:32
Could you please provide repair information for Anilam A1920001 controller? It has stopped working, and we need a replacement. Thank you for your

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam Wizard by Bhanu on 2015-03-14 00:40
Screen of Anilam Wizard 450L A245210 is blank and unresponsive.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Marc Nolan on 2013-07-28 19:32
Do you have an Anilam Wizzard A1662000000 available for sale or repair to keep our production running?

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Epp on 2015-07-22 23:43
The Anilam Miniwizard A163-2000 display unit is exhibiting unusual behavior in the warehouse. It might be indicating incorrect readings, showing distorted graphics, freezing intermittently, or failing to respond to inputs. A detailed inspection by a technician is recommended to diagnose and resolve …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Anilam by Jose Maldonado on 2012-02-02 03:44
Hi I has a problem with a Lagun CNC with control anilam cruzader II I would like to buy the manual first and then expaint to you whats is our problem

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam Electronics Corp. by bonner on 2014-12-23 03:06
The Anilam Electronics Corp. Series 1100 31900394 Control Unit experienced a malfunction earlier today, causing downtime from 1000 AM to 1230 PM. Need quick insights before the next shift starts.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by rodolfo sandoval on 2015-08-04 18:20
I believe there might be an issue with the display unit on the Anilam Miniwizard A163-2000. It seems like it has stopped functioning properly. I recommend reaching out to a technician for further assistance to address this problem.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Richard S. Heckman Sr. on 2010-09-27 14:14
The Z axis is inoperative, manual movement of the Z axis results in the power contactor tripping out. This is the same contactor that is controlled by the limit switches. When the machine is first powered up the Y,X servo motors are powered, the Z is not getting power.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam Electronics Corp. by abdul samad on 2015-02-14 04:13
The display unit on the Anilam Electronics Corp. Wizaed 350+ A1920001 is malfunctioning, causing a halt in production. This issue needs urgent attention to get the line back up and running smoothly.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Tom Boozer on 2015-08-10 04:20
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing an Anilam WIZARD 211 A221300 Digital Readout Module. Could you please provide information on pricing and availability? I'm looking to source one quickly. Thank you!

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam Electronics Corp. by tahir on 2014-12-04 13:23
Hi there, I hope this message finds you well. I'm interested in purchasing the Anilam Electronics Corp. Series 1100 31900394 control unit. Could you please provide information regarding pricing and availability? I'm looking to source one quickly. Thank you in advance for your assistance. β€”> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Anilam by jay michael deodoro on 2015-07-13 11:20
Experiencing error code "E-102" on Anilam Wizard 211 A221200. Equipment currently down, urgent assistance required to troubleshoot and resolve issue

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Narinder Singhq on 2015-01-07 00:41
The Anilam Wizard 211 A221200 digital readout module in the shop is not working.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Rupender Rana on 2014-05-05 14:20
There was a downtime incident with the Anilam 1100M A7010000 Motor Controller unit. It occurred on . Need a quick update before the next shift.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by maite on 2010-01-21 19:49
Can the Anilam Wizard 111 A1480111 Digital Readout be repaired or replaced? Trying to check this off my to-do list.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by curtis gast on 2014-12-12 05:16
The Anilam Wizard 211 A221200 display/control module went down mid-shift. Please check and troubleshoot in the morning. Thank you.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by George Comrie on 2013-07-10 04:32
Can the Anilam Wizzard A1662000000 digital readout be repaired or replaced? I'm looking to check this off my to-do list.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by pat anderson on 2015-08-13 13:34
Could you please confirm if the Anilam Miniwizard A163-2000 display unit is still supported or if replacement parts are available for it? Thank you.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
Hi there, could you please provide repair information for Anilam Electronics Corp. Series 1100 31900394 control unit? It stopped working and we need a replacement. Thanks!

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Cristobal Perez on 2010-04-04 09:56
I'm experiencing an issue with the Anilam mini wizard A163-20000 XY Axis Controller. It seems like something has stopped working, but I'm not exactly sure what. Can you help me troubleshoot the problem?

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by zafar kibrea on 2014-12-06 02:23
The Anilam Wizard A166-2000000 Digital Readout unit is exhibiting abnormal behavior in the warehouse. The display is flickering intermittently and not showing accurate readings. Additionally, the buttons seem unresponsive at times. Please investigate this issue

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Potter on 2015-07-23 15:20
Hello, I am requesting repair info for an Anilam Wizard 211 A221200 Digital Readout Module that stopped working. Can you please provide details on how to fix or replace it? Thank you.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by anthony luna on 2010-04-28 19:00
The Anilam Wizard 350 A1920001 (mini wizard) unit in the warehouse is not functioning normally. It is exhibiting odd behavior, although I am unsure of the specific issue.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by MR.ROHIT BHATIA on 2016-11-06 12:24
Anilam Wizard 350 A1910001 not displaying any data or readings on the screen.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam Wizard by Kie on 2015-07-29 05:20
Anilam Wizard 450L A245210 is experiencing a screen malfunction disrupting production. Please address urgently to restore operations

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Goldman on 2014-12-28 11:06
I am experiencing some issues with the Anilam Patriot A1480001 digital readout system. It seems like a part of the machine has stopped working properly. Would you be able to provide some guidance or assistance?

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Dan Walters on 2010-08-17 18:07
Hello, I am reaching out on behalf of my client who has an Anilam mini wizard A163-20000 XY Axis Controller that requires repair. Could you please provide me with information on the services you offer for this specific part? Thank you.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam Wizard by Pottle on 2014-03-13 04:02
Hello, I'm reaching out on behalf of a client who is experiencing issues with Anilam Wizard 350 Plus A1920002, which is a Control Unit. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with more information about repairing this part. Thank you.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by PatrickBlund on 2010-07-01 05:57
The XY Axis Controller (Anilam mini wizard A163-20000) just failed on one of the machines. Need to get this fixed ASAP for smooth operation.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by koekemoer on 2015-07-12 17:32
We experienced downtime due to issues with the Anilam Wizard 211 A221200 digital readout module during the previous shift. Need a quick answer before next shift.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#ANILAM by bakr on 2015-10-14 16:15
The unit ANILAM WIZARD 450 A245300 is labeled as an "ENCODER" but I'm not completely sure what its function is. It seems to be malfunctioning and requires maintenance.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam Wizard by MOISES PEREZ CUEVAS on 2015-08-14 21:20
The Anilam Wizard 111 A1480111 experienced a malfunction, causing unexpected downtime. This occurred yesterday during the second shift from 600 PM to 1000 PM. Please advise on the next steps to address this issue

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Ron Schoenung on 2012-11-30 04:39
Drive or board failure on Anilam A1920001 controller while on rounds, need immediate attention to resolve the issue and minimize downtime.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam Wizard by Resende on 2015-08-15 20:20
Screen on Anilam Wizard 450L A245210 is blank and unresponsive.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by manoj sharma on 2015-03-26 10:20
The Anilam Miniwizard A163-2000 display unit is not working.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by James Smith on 2015-07-11 05:32
Hello, I am reaching out on behalf of my client who has an Anilam Wizard 211 A221200 Digital Readout Module that requires repair. Could you please provide information on the services you offer for this specific part? Thank you.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by TAHER on 2011-06-28 15:38
Can the Anilam Wizard 150 70000291 be repaired or replaced? I'm trying to check this off my to-do list. Thank you for your assistance.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Craig Van Ess on 2013-08-12 20:35
Can the Anilam Wizzard A1662000000 digital readout be repaired or replaced? I'm looking to check this off my to-do list.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Luffy on 2014-12-25 22:06
I'm experiencing some trouble with the Anilam Wizard 211 A221200. It seems to be a display/control module, but I'm not exactly sure. Something seems to have stopped working properly, and I could use some guidance on how to troubleshoot it.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Charles Furtado on 2014-12-03 18:23
The Anilam 1100M A7010000 is not functioning properly, and assistance from the maintenance team is needed.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by lanny on 2014-09-07 16:20
I need assistance with my Anilam Wizard 350 Plus A1920001 Digital Display Module. The unit is currently down and I need to keep production running. Can you please let me know if you have one available for repair or for purchase? Thank you.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Gualengi on 2014-02-14 18:58
Looking for repair services for Anilam 1100M A7010000 motor controller unit appears to be nonresponsive or displaying errors. Need urgent assistance to resolve this industrial equipment issue.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#ANILAM by Holdenried on 2015-08-10 02:20
I need urgent assistance with the ANILAM WIZARD 450 A245300 encoder. The unit is still down. Please reply as soon as possible.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Gregg Maniaci on 2011-06-24 23:12
Anilam Wizard 150 70000291 issue Drive or board failure during rounds. Requires immediate attention.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Curry on 2014-07-01 22:57
Hi team, the Anilam Wizard 350 Plus A1920001 digital display module is down. Please investigate and troubleshoot during the day shift. Thanks!

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by kraig kather on 2012-09-12 12:44
I have no docs on servo power wiriing. Enable servo power on back of the crusader to does nothing. Do I have to reverse eng. this thing???

β€”> Purchase or Repair:
#Anilam by Sangwon Lee on 2011-03-11 10:32
The unit is not operating as it normally does. It is exhibiting unusual behavior that I have not seen before.

β€”> Purchase or Repair:

Contact Us

πŸš‘Shop LocationπŸ› οΈ

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
πŸš‘ Rush repair shipments only β€” no walk-ins.

πŸ“žPhone

1-336-969-0110

πŸ“¦Mailing AddressπŸš›

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
πŸ“¦ Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.