Procond Elettronica Service & Repair Forum

manual ge procond 356092103

—> Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image

— Posted by C Westerhof on 2009-10-15

Reply🗨️Ask a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "Procond Elettronica"

If you need your Procond Elettronica unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 569 Comments

#Procond Elettronica by Satish Rane on 2007-10-03 04:55
Hello, I am interested in purchasing the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board. Could you please provide information on pricing and availability? I am looking to source one quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by de on 2006-06-03 19:22
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller board is malfunctioning, causing a complete stoppage of the production line. Urgent repair service is required to rectify this issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
Me gustaria tener el diagrama electrico de su tarjeta con numero de parte 124438. Es posible conseguirla?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Alan Jinnings on 2006-06-10 18:11
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is experiencing a critical issue that is affecting the production line. Urgent repair is required to ensure minimal downtime. Kindly prioritize this matter to get the production line up and running swiftly.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Kiriakidis on 2006-11-09 00:57
The treadmill controller Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 is malfunctioning, causing a production line issue. Immediate repair service is required to resume operations

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by R.M.SHARMA on 2007-09-13 07:54
Can the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller be repaired or replaced? I'm trying to check this off my to-do list.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by I Globerman on 2007-08-15 16:35
Dear team, there was a downtime incident involving the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438, which is a treadmill controller. The issue occurred earlier today and I need a quick response before the next shift begins. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by gaga on 2012-06-22 13:09
Hi My Lux washing machine serial number is WM1007S20091200266, model WM1007S, pcb board code is 3013007A0008, I need pcb board, can you send me this part in georgia country?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by HURTADO Alain on 2019-05-09 15:31
Bonjour je cherche une carte GE Pocond ElecttronicaType P. 451510133 F : 6154Type E. 132156810SW Ver. W2C01450. 50/02Pourriez-vous m'indiquer comment puis- je en acheter une ou faire réparer la mienne ?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Marco Garcia on 2007-02-03 04:46
I need schematics for the MC-70 for Proform 985 CD treamill. Where can I get a copy?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Herbert2Caure on 2022-03-02 08:27
Are you an American who is upon looking notwithstanding exigency loans ? Do you think you clout need to drift compete for a accommodation soon? Are you on tap to drop of engaging normal loans that appear along with a tombola of hassle? Whatever your setting is, we are here to skedaddle! We be underg…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Kevin C McCurrie on 2007-07-13 00:19
Hi, I had the code E21 and had a repair service check all of the components. They concluded that the console had to be replaced and it isn\'t made anymore. I found one seller for $499.00 and it is too much. Its a shame because it was a good treadmill.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by schepers didier on 2011-08-24 12:31
My module for aeg lavamat 72800 /ge procond type p 451515351-e 132219810,version W1a 30106 19 apr 04.give me please the price to repair or to exchange my module ,en how to proceed.thanks

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by suparjo on 2012-03-20 11:32
My LUX washing machine was in problem. According to the technision the CPU is not working properly. He remove the CPU but he did not sure.The CPU written as below:GE Procond ElettronicaType P451510093 F:6473Type E.124303983SW Ver.W2C01551 24/giu./05My questions are:1. Can that unit be repair2. if it…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Randy Engle on 2007-10-24 14:18
Do you have a replacement Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board available for sale or repair? Our unit is down, and we need to keep production running.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by catalin on 2020-05-30 11:38
how much would a spare part Procond Elettronica411612438 costs? thanks

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by salvatore rassu on 2010-10-20 15:21
Hi,Got a zanussi jet system 1400 xc and i am looking for the electronic board 45151005112430381/5If you have this part ? How much with the shipping to the uk?Looking to speak to you.RegardsSalvatore

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by qmjLtxUZeNo on 2007-10-02 00:29
Can the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller be repaired or bought? I'm trying to check this off my to-do list.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by RaymondMop on 2018-09-05 04:19
Hello. We invite you to the placement of video from yon the world. Online for Adults

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Hans Keldermans on 2007-03-09 03:48
One of the drives or boards on the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller just failed, please check it out ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by iulian pintea on 2007-04-03 21:19
Hi there, could you provide repair information for a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller? It stopped working and we need a replacement. Thank you!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by johnny on 2007-10-18 20:17
where to buy these diodes?Thanks,

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Muller on 2013-10-11 14:42
Hello, we have a Procond Elettronica 356033305 47-90 circuit board that stopped working and we need repair information. Could you please provide guidance as soon as possible? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by FAUSTINO on 2007-03-09 05:48
Hello, I am interested in purchasing the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller as I have been advised by my team to inquire about its availability. Could you please provide me with information regarding pricing and availability? I am looking to source this unit quickly. Thank you.—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Charles Ray on 2008-05-28 13:34
I have a sears treadmill with mc-70 motor controller #124438 that has shorted diodes. I would like to have a price on repairs or replacement.Thanks Charles

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Monzur on 2007-10-10 17:40
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is not working and needs attention.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Locke on 2005-09-22 23:37
The unit that appears to be causing trouble is the treadmill board within the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 equipment. It is behaving unusually and not functioning as it typically does.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Charles on 2008-04-12 02:36
I have the same problem with mine. If I could get a value on these diodes, I could replace them. I need DZ2 and DZ4. I would like to have a schematic on this board.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Daniel Beck on 2005-12-30 13:51
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 141914 treadmill board is malfunctioning, causing a halt in the production line. Urgent repair service needed to resolve the issue and restart operations immediately.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Josephfug on 2007-10-03 18:46
Looking for repair service for Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board. Not functioning properly, need a technician to fix industrial unit ASAP.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by ARVIND on 2007-03-31 22:47
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by james on 2007-11-28 00:56
I replaced DZ1 and DZ4 for my Reebok ACD2 per Mark\'s comment, and it works fine now. Great thanks to Mark\'s info. -james

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by kutsal on 2007-03-24 04:38
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, causing a halt in production. Urgent repair service is needed to resolve this issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Peter CHE NGWA on 2013-05-16 16:54
Could you please confirm if the Procond Elettronica 356033305 47-90 is still supported or if replacement parts are available for this older unit? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Pouringjyy on 2022-01-11 08:42
Middle Ages as in Western

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Evangelist on 2007-04-08 00:14
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board malfunctioned during the previous shift, causing unexpected downtime. I need a quick response before the next shift begins. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Ron Ledwell on 2011-07-29 17:27
NTE Part #\'s NTE145A and NTE5137A (about $2 each at a local Electronis Suppy Store. Fixed my Problem.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by philip on 2007-04-04 00:19
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, causing a significant disruption to the production line. Urgent repair service is required to address this critical issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jon Schniers on 2006-10-05 16:06
Donna Im serious I will buy you dinner if you get me the part values and schematic for the MC-70 Controller.My number is 517-546-8314 Jon

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Doris Reveron on 2007-09-13 08:54
Hello, we're looking for repair information for a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. Could you please provide details on how to fix or replace the controller? Thanks.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Vitamixxfp on 2022-01-20 00:51
secular brotherhoods of scribes.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by rodrigo alliende on 2005-12-14 17:39
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is displaying abnormal behavior in the warehouse. It is not functioning as it usually does, acting weird and not performing its usual operations.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Dimitris Poulis on 2011-05-18 13:03
i have problems with my electronic board is it possible for you to repair it or replace it and how is the cost? if this is possible please inform me about the way to send you my electronic board and the payment method.type P: 451510051 F: 5100type E: 12430392/5SW Ver. W2C01250 21/00—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Jeff Northam on 2008-06-20 17:10
I need a replacement board or the diodes replaced on a circuit board with #509130200 for a motor control unit (part number FR 131146900) from a White-Westinghouse LT 350R front loading washing machine.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Andy Bren on 2008-10-20 20:57
I am an electronics tech and I am attempting to repair this MC-70 controller board. Do you have schematics on .pdf you could email me? I would sure appreciate it.Also I noticed you are hiring. Perhaps I could do some work for you on the West coast. I tried calling the number but I only got a busy to…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Dieter Pauwels on 2012-02-28 18:08
Hello GeoffI have the exact same problem. Did you find the answer?Yhx

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Gerry Miller on 2006-12-24 04:00
Hello, do you have a Procond Elettronica 452200190 KK88102678 board available for sale or repair? Our unit is down, and we need to keep production running. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by feri setiawan on 2009-09-28 04:07
mesin cuci saya klo d nyalakan aliran listrik k mana2(semua body nyetrum).saya kasih tau service center nya daerah mana?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by George Katinios on 2013-03-09 08:52
Dear Sirs,Is it possible to tell me the value of R82 resistor or send me the electronic schematics? Thank you in advance,Best wishesGeorge.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by sunil de silva on 2011-09-08 18:11
I have Zanussi Washing machine SWF1440W, which has Procond 451517403PCB. I want to test this PCB as the washing machine does not work. It turns on and nothing happens. Please send me a quote or if you have this part for sale, please let me know the price.Thanks

—> Purchase or Repair:

Contact Us

🚑Shop Location🛠️

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
🚑 Rush repair shipments only — no walk-ins.

📞Phone

1-336-969-0110

📦Mailing Address🚛

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
📦 Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.