Procond Elettronica Service & Repair Forum

Me gustaria tener el diagrama electrico de su tarjeta con numero de parte 124438. Es posible conseguirla?

—> Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image

— Posted by Enrique Arturo Macias Acevedo on 2011-06-02

Reply🗨️Ask a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "Procond Elettronica"

If you need your Procond Elettronica unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 569 Comments

#Procond Elettronica by ramon on 2010-08-05 13:18
Hola, esta maquina con nº prod. 914602703-00 no hace el programa de secado, cuando acaba de lavar activa un relé gira el tambor unas vueltas y para, no llega tension al motor de secado ni a la resistencia.Sospechamos de la placa 451510238 type E.132156823, el Servicio Oficial ha dicho que no hay rec…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Joseph Krug on 2005-11-23 01:08
I received the MC-70 motor controller board back today. It works perfectly, and I wish to thank you for your one-day turn around time and quick return shipping. Your service is better than you advertise, which is unusual and greatly appreciated.Thank You again!!!A very satisfied customer!!—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Jason Eklund on 2005-08-02 04:13
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is displaying unusual behavior in the warehouse. It's not functioning as it normally does.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jiri Kastura on 2011-05-01 16:52
Please, I need schematic electronic board for refrigerator Brandt CE 3220Xnumber bord is M1-A/B C15350940

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Ali Raza on 2006-12-18 06:04
Following up on my previous message regarding the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board issue. The unit is still non-operational. I expect a

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by rodrigo alliende on 2005-12-14 17:39
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is displaying abnormal behavior in the warehouse. It is not functioning as it usually does, acting weird and not performing its usual operations.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Seltz on 2006-06-22 17:34
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is malfunctioning, causing a critical halt in production. Urgent repair service needed to resolve issue swiftly and resume operation as soon as possible.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Quy P Nguyen on 2018-01-03 14:10
Procond 451523906

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Emilio Utrilla on 2013-06-03 17:10
Hello, I need where to buy or repair a Procond elettronica 3560089039 module and the price.Its for an EDESA dishwasherThank you.Hallo,Bonjour je recherche le module Procond elettronica 3560089039 (neuf ou réparation du vieil) pour un lave vaisselle EDESA et le prixMerciHola,Estoy buscando un módulo …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Robin Cooper on 2007-03-09 04:48
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 is a treadmill controller unit that is not functioning properly.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Jim Drouillard on 2007-01-24 15:32
Do you have a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller available for sale or repair? We need it urgently to keep production running smoothly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Essak on 2020-09-16 11:38
I have circuit board and R82 resistor blown. How can I repair it? Where to get replacement part. How can I find exact value of resistor? Is it 0.82 ohms or 820 ohms. Please reply soon. I live in Leicester, the U.K. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by RaymondMop on 2018-09-05 04:19
Hello. We invite you to the placement of video from yon the world. Online for Adults

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Hassan Sulaiman on 2019-07-30 05:47
Hello,I ve this Procond Elettronica card part no: 12430381/5 356084806 of which its functionality is suspect. How can I get it tested/repair and what's the likely cost if I send it across to you for test/repair?Plse reply via email.Best rgds.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Nathalal on 2007-06-01 08:50
Looking for repair for Procond Elettronica MC-70, treadmill controller unit not functioning. Need assistance from qualified technician for industrial equipment repair.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Pavel Zima on 2012-01-10 12:52
HelloIs it possible to have a schematic or technical datasheet of this moduleProcond Elettronica 3560132009 Pavel Zima

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by DeBauche on 2005-12-30 06:51
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is experiencing intermittent power failures, causing production downtime. Urgent repair service needed to ensure continuous operation.

—> Purchase or Repair:
Me gustaria tener el diagrama electrico de su tarjeta con numero de parte 124438. Es posible conseguirla?

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by danno on 2009-02-23 13:36
Hi,Do you have a line filter made by Procond Elettronica # 411.10.5040this is in a Varian Turbo V 550 pump controller.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Mike Stalzer on 2009-01-29 20:55
Have the same problem. Proform treadmill. DZ4 burned out.Have been trying to get what the DZ4 diode was. Hope you got it right and Thanks for the info

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by salvador nava on 2013-08-07 11:32
The Procond Elettronica 356033305 47-90 circuit board is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by pericop1 on 2013-06-13 16:47
Hola Laszlo Dubai:R82 = 0 (fuse) Simply conductiveCan you help me? Please, I need value R91.Thank you in advance

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Faheem on 2007-04-18 14:00
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is not working as reported by someone in the shop.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by john mckinley on 2007-02-22 00:03
Hi there, I am looking for a replacement Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 for a treadmill controller. Do you have one available for sale? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by heri on 2008-11-21 04:54
Procon Elettronica 411514410 SH.047.p.F(x2)+0.68M2x0.00. p.F (Y2)+2x0.5mH250V 50/60 Hz-16A/40\'CHMF 25/100/21EN.133200

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Orukwo Amaechi on 2012-03-24 09:17
Please get me quote urgently for a Procond Ellectronica capacitor/switch of 0.25 micro farad with part no 411135901 for dish washing machine. We need it to replace the faulty one on our dish washing machine with the following specification:ELX Model: LS9PPN: 9CGX50502215EL: AC 400 V3 N AC 230V/3/50H…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Riconda on 2007-03-20 16:01
Please provide information on whether Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is still supported or if replacement parts are available. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Francisco campos on 2006-06-21 22:34
The treadmill board (Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438) is malfunctioning. It's affecting the entire production line. Need urgent repair service attention to get things back on track swiftly.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Andrea on 2011-02-03 07:27
Buon giorno, sono nella necessità di reperire la sche elettronica della lavastoviglie Indesit che monta la scheda --GE PROCOND ELETTRONICA 356084601--- sull\'adesivo, oltre alla scritta procond elettrronica c\'è scritto: 23/01 ed i seguenti numeri: 452650801 21004683801avrei una certa urgenza di sap…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
I urgently need assistance with the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. The unit is still down, and we require immediate attention. Please respond

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Legg on 2007-05-25 23:13
I'm reaching out to inquire about the support and availability of replacement parts for the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. It is an older unit, and we are uncertain about the manufacturer. Please advise if this model is still supported or if replacement parts are available. T…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by Andy Bren on 2008-10-20 20:57
I am an electronics tech and I am attempting to repair this MC-70 controller board. Do you have schematics on .pdf you could email me? I would sure appreciate it.Also I noticed you are hiring. Perhaps I could do some work for you on the West coast. I tried calling the number but I only got a busy to…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by victoria froglia on 2006-06-22 07:34
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is malfunctioning, causing a production line disruption. Urgent repair service is needed to restore operations

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Elimir Iliev on 2010-11-15 19:38
Dear Mrs or MrI\'ve got serios problem! I use a washing machine electrolux but suddenly normaly work stop! I think microprocesor is out! Is it posible to purchace this part from you! Here is details:GE Procond ElectronicaType P. 451510133 F:6437Type E. 132156810SW Ver. W2C01450 50/02—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
Dear Sirs,please send your best offer for following items: GE INDUSTRIAL FILTERS: 1. TYPE RANGER 520-280 2 PC 520 V AC, 50-60Hz, 0345, 280A, 40 degrees C, 82480 high leakage current connect protective earth first 2. TYPE RANGER 520-450 1 PC 520 V Ac, 50-60Hz, 0150, 450A, 40 degrees C, 80447 high lea…Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Procond Elettronica by john cliff on 2006-11-06 13:36
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is malfunctioning, causing a halt in production. Urgent repair service needed to resolve the issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Garminzwfm on 2022-02-23 00:26
ancient and medieval Latin,

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Richardhoams on 2005-12-27 23:12
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is malfunctioning and affecting the production line. Urgent repair service needed to resolve the issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Gary Johnson on 2006-06-10 08:11
The control board on the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill line is malfunctioning, resulting in a complete halt of production. Urgent action is required from the repair service to resolve this issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Kunasegar on 2007-03-22 09:51
I'm currently experiencing issues with the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. It seems like something has stopped working, but I'm not exactly sure what the problem is. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by SHahbaz Latif on 2007-10-24 16:18
Please provide information on repair services for Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438, a treadmill controller. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by ARVIND on 2007-03-31 22:47
The Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill board is not working.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Helioui riadh on 2007-10-26 07:40
I have a Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill display showing "ERR3." Please help troubleshoot.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by TopJabeTrargo on 2007-09-26 17:32
Hey there. Treadmill controller (Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438) malfunctioned mid-shift. Need someone to check it out ASAP during the day. Thanks!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Detlef Rinke on 2010-04-13 20:58
Hello,I am search with the condensator unit.as the delivery terms are for Germany?ThanksD.RinkeIn German:Hallo,ich such dieses besagte Kondensatoreinheit.Was für Lieferkonditionnen haben Sie für Deutschland?DankeD.Rinke

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Vasanthkumar on 2007-10-06 14:57
Please provide me with information on the availability of support or replacement parts for the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Lloyd Anderson on 2006-02-01 17:26
Howdy! I was hoping to find out whether my procond board made to you folks through the mail and if so what the turnaround time might be. thanks, Lloyd

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Xhuneyt on 2006-06-03 16:22
I have a problem with a motor controler for waching machines, and i wanted you to help me about this. It has not enough force to roll the clothes. I changewd the chip, but it is still not working properly. The code: 3 560 332 06

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Samuel Garcia on 2006-11-16 08:57
Could you please confirm if the Procond Elettronica MC-70 124438 treadmill controller is still supported or if replacement parts are available? The team is looking for repair options but isn't certain about its manufacturer. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Procond Elettronica by Handzus on 2007-06-01 03:50
Treadmill board MC-70 124438 not powering on.

—> Purchase or Repair:

Contact Us

🚑Shop Location🛠️

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
🚑 Rush repair shipments only — no walk-ins.

📞Phone

1-336-969-0110

📦Mailing Address🚛

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
📦 Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.