Time-Trol convenience panels designed for Murdock, INC.
Posted by Steve Flood on Friday, May 6 2011
I am an engineer at the Columbia Generating Station located near Richland, WA. I work with a platform driven by electric motors. The motors are controlled by convenience panels designed by Time-Trol, Inc, of Van Nuys, CA, and supplied to Murdock, Inc, (now defunct?) of Compton, CA. The platform is old (designed/manufactured in the 1970's) but is still running pretty well, controls and all. I would like to do some refurbishment of the control panel wiring. Unfortunately, all I have are panel assembly drawings and one overall electrical schematic drawing. These drawings do NOT appear to show the entire extent of the wiring in each panel. I am looking for copies of detailed wiring diagrams for each of these four panels, if they still exist in the Time-Trol archives.
Our platform is installed under a nuclear reactor vessel; we stand on the platform to perform removal/replacement mainteanance on reactor control and monitoring equipment. Radiation levels are quite high even during maintenance shutdowns, so it is quite restricted for time-consuming tasks like tracing out wires in and between the four electrical panels in permanently mounted equipment. I'm looking for some help here (in the form of detailed wiring diagrams of these control panels) so that I can help reduce radiation dose associated with maintenance on these panels.
I can send you copies of the Time-Trol diagrams I do have if it would help you find your files and, hopefully, find detailed wiring diagrams of these controllers.
If necessary, I can make credit-card expenditures in support of gaining these technical records so that your costs are recovered.
Your response by phone or e-mail would be very welcome.
Thank you for your consideration and response.
If you need your Time-Trol unit tested or repaired
then give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
We give free estimates and offer a year warranty.
Industrial Electronic Repair
266 Northstar Dr. Suite 136
Rural Hall, NC 27045
Reply to the Message Below!
OLD Topic: Time-Trol convenience panels designed for Murdock, INC.
- Paktronics Temperature controller repair Michael Wednesday, January 24 2018 7:52 pm
- RFQ-Carbon Brush Adhi Monday, September 4 2017 9:25 am
- red lite on fan not working not charging john Sunday, August 6 2017 5:24 pm
- Teijin Seiki Kunasegar Wednesday, October 26 2016 2:15 am
- Tectrol QUOTE: Tectrol TC36S-1489 Rex Wednesday, November 18 2015 7:25 am
- Tec 12345 Gerardo Thursday, November 12 2015 10:12 pm
- Toyo Denki QUOTATION julius Tuesday, April 16 2013 3:09 pm
- Techmalux Quotation Ivan Saturday, January 28 2012 10:47 am
- Teijin Seiki Teijin Seiki servo drive Mark Monday, November 14 2011 4:13 pm
- Teijin Seiki virendra Saturday, October 1 2011 5:13 am
- Tajima Tajima TMFD-G615 George Tuesday, June 7 2011 12:46 pm
- Time-Trol convenience panels designed for Murdock, INC. Steve Friday, May 6 2011 11:19 pm
- Tajima getting 382 message lou Sunday, March 20 2011 9:11 pm
- Techmalux Repair Questions Mike Wednesday, March 16 2011 5:42 pm
- Tectrol Tectrol power Supply Jason Tuesday, March 8 2011 2:41 pm
- Tri-Onics Tri-onics TR1000 Bill Tuesday, March 8 2011 3:15 am
- Teijin Seiki ARS-60 vigo servo drive Ruben Friday, October 1 2010 12:50 am
- Tajima pcb Mario Wednesday, August 25 2010 3:36 am
- Time-Trol Repair Service request ROBERT Thursday, July 29 2010 9:45 am
- Techmalux Glass Tube For a Techmalux light David Thursday, April 15 2010 2:05 pm
- Telehorn Telehorn Bill Friday, March 12 2010 3:11 am
- Trionyx Trionyx TR 1000 Dave Wednesday, February 3 2010 2:12 pm
- Technotrans ultrasonic ink sensor arnout Wednesday, February 3 2010 11:34 am
- Thermolyne Thermolyne FA10520P Haidee Tuesday, September 8 2009 1:56 pm
- Tokyo Keiki tokyo keiki DE 2X3 10 paul Friday, February 20 2009 2:21 am
- Technipower Technipower MCS Series Repairs? Barry Wednesday, July 16 2008 9:13 pm
- Teledyne Pines Teledyne Pines Gear Deburring Machine Tom Monday, April 7 2008 1:34 pm
- Techmalux k2e 218 Pat Thursday, March 27 2008 9:26 pm
- Tom Chandley Control Panal M Friday, September 14 2007 12:04 pm
- Tajima du10 conections and adjust jose Friday, June 15 2007 2:02 pm
- Topward Electric Topward 7046A Randall Monday, June 4 2007 10:35 pm
- Textlite IR600 Edwyn Monday, March 26 2007 10:15 pm
- Toei Electric Inquiry JASPREET Tuesday, September 19 2006 10:06 am
- Teca TECA EMG MACHINE REPAIR Dawn Tuesday, May 23 2006 7:39 pm
- Therm-L-Tech Therm-L-Tech Board Gary Tuesday, April 11 2006 6:35 pm
- Tajima X & Y axis, DU-10 board Noel Saturday, March 11 2006 8:42 am
- Techmalux ke/418 GARY Wednesday, March 1 2006 8:36 am
- Tempsonics Tmposonic position Sencor ZEESHAN Saturday, January 28 2006 7:21 am
- Tracor Westronics Tracor Westronics DDR 10 System Manual John Friday, December 9 2005 2:58 am
- Tokyo Shindenki Suport for us butt welder machine Le Monday, November 14 2005 5:04 am
- Techmalux Lights Mike Wednesday, November 9 2005 1:54 pm
- Taylor Electronics taylor wind speed indicator no. 3107 Bruce Monday, August 29 2005 5:52 pm
- Techmalux Techmalux SE/418 24VAC/18V Replacement Jon Monday, August 15 2005 3:44 pm
- Takuma Seiko Takuma Repairs Judy Thursday, June 2 2005 3:01 pm
- Techmalux Donald Friday, May 20 2005 3:29 pm