My husband and I purchased a 1989 Holiday Rambler, Aluma-lite motor home 2 years ago. I was informed when I purchased it that someone had installed the Battery Disconnect switch improperly and it burned the board. I have to disconnect the main engine battery every time I turn off the engine to park the unit, or it drains the battery, and leaves us stranded. Is there a new replacement part for this Nuvatec Battery Disconnect, or will I have to get the refurbished $703 one? My husband is retired military, but not sure if we can pay that much for it. We only paid $2700 for the whole motor home, which is in really good condition other than this issue. I appreciate any information you can give us.
Thanks and God Bless,
Karen & Norm Rechel