Advance Industries Service & Repair Forum

COULD YOU POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR A MANUAL FOR A 116220D? I;M TRYING TO DISABLE THE TIMER OR ADD PHOTO EYES.

—> Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image

— Posted by JIM on 2008-10-01

Reply🗨️Ask a New Question Below❓


Recent Comments Search: "Advance Industries"

If you need your Advance Industries unit tested or repaired,
give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
Estimates are free with an approved repair. Declined or unrepairable units are subject to a $75 evaluation, handling, and standard return-shipping fee. Extended warranties may be available.
Shipping/Receiving:
Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
Phone: 1-336-969-0110


Recent 270 Comments

#Advance Industries by Rajneesh on 2009-01-24 03:59
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board is showing error code E23 and is not responding to any commands. Need urgent assistance to troubleshoot and fix the issue. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by fodewhondople on 2009-11-15 03:37
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 unit is still down. Please reply and update me on the status.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Susnjevic on 2009-07-28 15:42
I'm currently facing an issue with the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002. It seems like there's a problem with the board, causing the machine to stop working properly. I will need to investigate further to determine the exact nature of the issue.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Erdeljac on 2009-11-06 02:18
Hello, I'm reaching out for repair info on an Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board that stopped working. Can you provide details on where and how it can be repaired? Thanks.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Tibbetts on 2009-03-17 00:45
The board on the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 is malfunctioning, causing a halt in production. We need immediate repair service to resolve this critical issue and get the production line back up and running.

—> Purchase or Repair:
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board just failed on machine 5. Need to replace ASAP to avoid downtime.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Bonnie Pierson on 2009-08-19 20:31
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board is not functioning and needs attention from the maintenance team.

—> Purchase or Repair:
I need assistance with Advance Industries part number 116220 D 107243-0002, which is a Gate Control Board. My client is experiencing issues with this board and we would like more information on possible repairs or replacements. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Cherrington on 2015-08-10 00:20
Hello, our Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 Gate Control Board is displaying error code E05 and the gate is not responding to any commands. Please advise on troubleshooting steps or repair options. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Nabil Ghanem on 2009-11-18 09:51
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board is malfunctioning, causing a complete halt in the production line. Urgent repair service is required to address the issue

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Jose Diaz on 2006-11-08 22:57
The control board on our Advance Industries 116220-D 107243-0002 is malfunctioning, causing a production line halt. We need urgent repair service to address this issue and resume operations

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Sylvia laoutas on 2009-03-10 23:11
The unit Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 is exhibiting abnormal behavior in the warehouse. It is not functioning as usual, acting strangely.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Annadurdiev on 2009-10-11 14:22
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 unit is currently down. Maintenance team has been notified.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Mike Johnson on 2009-08-04 11:48
The board on the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 is malfunctioning, causing a production line stoppage. Please address this issue urgently to resume operations.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Volpe on 2009-12-23 00:34
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board went down mid-shift. Please follow up during the day.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Scheele on 2014-11-18 00:25
We experienced downtime with Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 due to a faulty circuit board at 1030 pm last night. Need a quick resolution before the next shift starts.

—> Purchase or Repair:
I noticed that the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 is experiencing an issue with the board. It seems like something has stopped working, but I'm not entirely sure what the specific problem is. I'll try to gather more information to provide a clearer picture of the situation.—> …Purchase or Repair: Ticket Image...
Show More
#Advance Industries by farag on 2009-11-09 16:40
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board is exhibiting unusual behavior in the warehouse. The unit is not functioning as expected, behaving strangely.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Jerry Fields on 2011-05-12 15:21
I need to purchase 2 ea. Advance Industries Garage Door OpenersFCC ID: BSH8YN213

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Nash on 2015-07-25 03:20
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 Gate Control Board is displaying error code E203 and the gate is not responding to any commands. Please advise on troubleshooting steps or repair options. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by reidar on 2009-08-22 09:23
Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I would like to inquire if the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board can be repaired or if a replacement can be purchased. I am trying to

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Waarvik on 2009-03-09 23:11
Hello, I'm inquiring about the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board. Can this be repaired or purchased as a replacement? I'm looking to address this as soon as possible. Thank you!

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Greenlaw on 2009-08-24 14:26
I'm currently experiencing an issue with the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board. It seems like something has stopped working, and I'm unsure about what the specific problem is. Your assistance in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

—> Purchase or Repair:
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board is not working. That's all we know from the shop.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Leonce Collins on 2007-01-13 16:23
Need logic board 116220DModel 107243-0002Do you have that availableLeonce Collins504-722-4729

—> Purchase or Repair:
Experiencing issues with Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board, not functioning properly. Urgently seeking repair services.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Donald Fellwock on 2009-02-07 12:25
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board malfunctioned today during the afternoon shift, causing significant downtime. Can you please provide a quick explanation of what might have caused the issue before the next shift begins? Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Gustavo Gil on 2009-07-29 01:00
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board is showing error code E102. Equipment is not powering up despite multiple restart attempts. Please advise.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Thomasvog on 2009-12-29 11:17
One of the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 units in the warehouse is behaving unusually. It is not functioning as it typically does. Please take a look at it when you get a chance. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Cecilia Lobos on 2009-11-09 13:40
Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board. I would like to know if it is possible to have it repaired or if a replacement can be purchased. I am trying to

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by atilla on 2009-06-23 01:10
Hello, I am interested in purchasing the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board. Could you please provide information on pricing and availability? We are in urgent need of sourcing one quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by JORGE TALERO on 2009-05-25 01:00
Hello, I'm reaching out regarding the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board. I was instructed to either repair or replace it, but I'm uncertain of its function. Could you please advise if this item can be repaired or if a new one needs to be purchased? I'm aiming to

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Ikerman on 2009-03-11 13:11
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing an Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board. Could you please provide information on pricing and availability? We are looking to source one quickly. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
I'm following up again about the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board. The unit is still down. Please provide an update

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Genoa on 2015-07-25 09:20
Hello, I'm inquiring about part number 116220 D 107243-0002, which is a Gate Control Board for Advance Industries. My client is experiencing some issues with this particular part and would like to get more information on repair options. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Juan Martinez on 2009-12-29 09:17
Do you have an Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board available for repair or sale? Production is currently down and we need to keep it running. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by DENISENKO on 2009-12-12 14:44
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 is showing error code E043. Equipment is not powering up. Please advise on next steps for troubleshooting and repair.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Joseph Snow on 2011-01-21 14:15
Need a manual for a 24 volt AC power door opener, in order to hook it up

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Golub on 2009-10-22 20:59
Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 is down with Error Code E12 indicating a board issue. Please advise on next steps for repair. Thank you.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by J.Y. on 2009-10-14 20:43
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 unit is still down. Please provide an update as soon as possible.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Palmer Rodgers on 2009-06-12 20:28
Hey there, can you provide repair info for Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 circuit board? It stopped working and we need a replacement or repair solution urgently. Thank you for your

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Gordon Truex on 2014-03-22 13:20
I forgot to mention the model of the door opener is R80-az It is 115volts and 60amps 1/3 hp. There is a separate antenna mod 702 ser#751015 code 390-19 Thank you

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Stanleycib on 2015-10-28 11:28
Hey, the Gate Control Board (116220 D 107243-0002) just failed. Need to replace it ASAP to get the machine back online.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by niaraki on 2009-12-26 10:17
The unit isn't working, please investigate.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Robberechts Senne on 2009-11-11 23:30
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board malfunctioned mid-shift. Need follow-up during the day.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Charles Zulfer on 2009-05-03 13:03
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board caused downtime during the last shift. Need a quick explanation by the time the next shift starts.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by salah on 2009-03-12 02:11
Do you have an Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board available for sale or repair? The unit went down, and we need to keep production running.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Joseph Conner on 2009-03-11 17:11
Please provide an update on the status of our Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 board. The unit is still down, and we require immediate attention. Your

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by Juergen.Arpe on 2009-12-29 13:17
I've noticed an issue with the Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002. It seems like something on the board has stopped working, but I'm not entirely sure what it does. I will report it to the appropriate department for further investigation.

—> Purchase or Repair:
#Advance Industries by ismael on 2014-02-19 07:19
The Advance Industries 116220 D 107243-0002 circuit board malfunctioned causing unexpected downtime earlier today around 1130 am. Need to resolve this issue before the next shift starts. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

—> Purchase or Repair:

Contact Us

🚑Shop Location🛠️

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
🚑 Rush repair shipments only — no walk-ins.

📞Phone

1-336-969-0110

📦Mailing Address🚛

Industrial Electronic Repair
124 Five Forks Dr PMB #208
King, NC 27021
📦 Mailing Address (for invoices or shipped repairs)
No walk-ins accepted.