Fagor Fagor 8020GP-CIN
Posted by Marty Gamache on Monday, November 16 2009
I have a Fagor 8020 CNC control that will hold a pattern on three axises as long as I run the speed at 60% or lower. Above that the axises move and once all are in the programmed position the control will give a one to two mm signal in the opposite direction and the axises will adjust. The main problem aside from not stopping in the programmed position is that the one to two mm adjustment is happening as the machine ram is in the downward motion of the cut cycle. I have run the machine with the cut cycle off and the axises stil adjust after reching the original programmed position. I can be reached at the above phone number from 7am to 4pm EST Monday through Friday or at the above e-mail.
Currently there are no responces to this post.
Need to get your
Quickly Hire our Service Dept
to do the work for you!
Credit Application Form
If you need your Fagor unit tested or repaired
then give us a call at 1-336-969-0110.
We give free estimates and offer a year warranty.
Industrial Electronic Repair
266 Northstar Dr. Suite 136
Rural Hall, NC 27045
Reply to the Message Below!
OLD Topic: Fagor Fagor 8020GP-CIN
- Flyght Bruce Thursday, September 27 2018 3:23 pm
- Futaba M20MD07A Riihijarvi Thursday, June 7 2018 12:46 pm
- Futaba glass scale Gary Wednesday, February 21 2018 3:04 pm
- Circut board replacement. John Saturday, September 23 2017 10:46 pm
- 1B795-6 motherboard Calvin Wednesday, May 24 2017 3:08 pm
- Fahr Bucher Jose Thursday, March 16 2017 1:11 am
- Firetrol FTA 1100-BA12LN marcel Wednesday, February 8 2017 9:38 pm
- Fagor 800T Ulf Sunday, November 6 2016 4:08 pm
- New Firetrol LL1580 Price Quote Johnson Monday, April 11 2016 9:40 am
- Ferrocontrol elumatec sbz-130 cnc---- up grade? David Friday, June 15 2012 5:01 am
- Fadal Fadal 1090-2 Board Robert Thursday, November 10 2011 9:57 pm
- Foxboro/Jordan Foxboro Jordon Rotary Activator Bruce Friday, October 28 2011 6:01 pm
- Firetrol LL-1580 FIRETROL BATTERY CHARGER Juan Saturday, October 22 2011 2:02 pm
- Foxjet Trident print heads needed. Tom Thursday, March 24 2011 7:06 pm
- Foxjet Trident print heads needed. Tom Thursday, March 24 2011 7:05 pm
- Foxjet Trident print heads needed. Tom Thursday, March 24 2011 7:02 pm
- Ferrocontrol repair Mike Tuesday, February 8 2011 7:31 pm
- Firetrol IDENTIFICATION:phoenix 24/16 or phoenix 24/25 ANI Thursday, September 23 2010 9:34 am
- Fmc board test or repair Mitch Monday, September 20 2010 4:09 pm
- Fahr Bucher defect on the machine Fahr Bucher Tomislav Thursday, April 15 2010 7:49 am
- Fagor Fagor 8020GP-CIN Marty Monday, November 16 2009 7:16 pm
- Firetrol Battery Charger Juvy Thursday, June 15 2006 8:46 am
- Force Force Computer Board repair Paul Thursday, December 8 2005 8:07 pm
- Foxboro/Jordan Foxboro/Jordan Randy Tuesday, June 28 2005 5:29 pm
- Frastan :: frastran coreless rewinder Rodney Saturday, June 25 2005 8:47 pm